**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-men-s-victory-fleece-jogger-pant/-/A-16402474

they still have them online 

If you have a target RedCard ( debit or CC) its free shipping on all items 
Thanks man. I actually just bought three pair (two grey, one black) yesterday for $64 shipped after coupon codes and red card discount.

I was just asking if anyone had an XL because I was curious how much larger the waist was. The Large fits me perfectly, I was just curious since these have been sold out in local stores for quite some time and I couldn't try one on. Then again it's kind of pointless because even if the waist was manageable, the rest of the pant would probably be wayyy too big.

I'm just in a strange spot; where I'm at a really low weight...and I'm trying to avoid buying clothing that fits "too well" because I anticipate I'll put some weight back on.

Charcoals are going straight back to NT tomorrow afternoon. Horrendous.

Why did they put the white lines in? They od'd. Would post pics if I knew how
take a pic with phone, hit that little picture looking button in between the "link" & "@" button above the reply box, then upload your pic.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I actually just bought three pair (two grey, one black) yesterday for $64 shipped after coupon codes and red card discount.

I was just asking if anyone had an XL because I was curious how much larger the waist was. The Large fits me perfectly, I was just curious since these have been sold out in local stores for quite some time and I couldn't try one on. Then again it's kind of pointless because even if the waist was manageable, the rest of the pant would probably be wayyy too big.

I'm just in a strange spot; where I'm at a really low weight...and I'm trying to avoid buying clothing that fits "too well" because I anticipate I'll put some weight back on.

I tried on L which fit fine in the waist but were like Hanes sweats on me no shape lol. The M fit the same in the waist but more tailored fit in the leg.

You can look at it this way and say you bought 3 pair for less than the price of one pair of TF if they dont fit down the road.

Charcoals are going straight back to NT tomorrow afternoon. Horrendous.

Why did they put the white lines in? They od'd. Would post pics if I knew how

Are the lines as bad on them as the volt ones.

I actually dont mind the white but havent seen any good pics of them. Ill see if my local hoh has them.

I need to see them
I got some pics of my pair and I think I'm gonna keep them. Yes the white does ruin them but I still like the charcoal color enough to keep.

It's not subtle either and is very prominent on the pants since there is a lot of white on it but it has grown on me and makes them stand out from the rest of the pants

View media item 1341424
View media item 1341426
And Nike tried to do something extra special by adding a lil bit of white to one drawstring :lol:

View media item 1341427

I got some pics of my pair and I think I'm gonna keep them. Yes the white does ruin them but I still like the charcoal color enough to keep.

It's not subtle either and is very prominent on the pants since there is a lot of white on it but it has grown on me and makes them stand out from the rest of the pants

Are these charcoals available anywhere here in the US or Europe? I need these!

what's the product code?

I think the charcoal looks great with the white hits. Now the ones with the volt is a little more bizarre...

And Nike tried to do something extra special by adding a lil bit of white to one drawstring
laugh.gif

Those look nothing like the images on NDC... Id be disappointed on that alone 

I was expecting them to look closer to these but with the blk logo 

WTF Nike 
mean.gif

Those look nothing like the images on NDC... Id be disappointed on that alone 

I was expecting them to look closer to these but with the blk logo 

View media item 1341472

WTF Nike :smh:  

exactly. The look on my face when I opened my package. :x

made no sense. I was looking for a simple looking charcoal pair, and i got slashes all over.

I respect anyone who likes these.

The chalkboards. No bueno.

Give me the original charcoal and obsidian heathers along with the oatmeals Nike. Stop playing games.

does anyone know if I can exchange an item bought elsewhere at Niketown? I ordered the Windrunner online but want to exchange it for an AW77 at Niketown. I'm not feeling the longer tail and the AW77 fits my frame better. Valuewise, the windrunner is higher. So how does that work? Do they give you a gift card and you just repurchase?

Last edited:
Is there any online sites where i can pickup the Dark camo tech fleece in medium Still? (For a good price c'mon) 
And is there any sites left with good prices on tech fleeces Size M ($40-50-60)

Guys also check your local Dix Sporting Goods. They have tech fleece pants online on sale for $75 (heather gray with blue strings, with black strings and then a black pair). I'm not sure how much they are in-store but i'm sure they'd match their online price.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41398726

Then head over to coupon sherpa and print out this coupon for $20 off of $100

http://www.couponsherpa.com/printable-coupons/coupon/2689981/

Buy two pair for roughly $65 each! Not too shabby.

I will be trying this on my lunch break today and will report back

Back
Top Bottom