**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

is the heathering different from v1 and v2 pants?  I recall v1 looking aesthetically more pleasing to the eye.
V2 is tigerstripe most consider them more pleasing and harder to find 

The first page has both SKUs and shoutout to @JerkStore  for the detailed explanation of V1 and V2 
wink.gif

from deadstock?
Yeah but somehow they ****** it up by only sending the team red TF. They better expect an angry phone call tomorrow.

Here's the team red TF windrunner for now. It's not even team red, more like wine red.

Also copped the Obey toque for $12 bucks at Nordstrom!

Is it dope? I ordered a black one but they backordered and ran out of sizes, they swapped me for team red but it's not in yet. Ordered like 2pm on boxing day smh.

Is it dope? I ordered a black one but they backordered and ran out of sizes, they swapped me for team red but it's not in yet. Ordered like 2pm on boxing day smh.
Real talk, man. They've been dropping the ball.

I ordered my items on boxing day. I had two separate orders because I didn't see one of the items I wanted the first time around, but they said that they would combine the shipment. Then they JUST shipped it out on Monday and only one item gets here... And the shipping numbers for both orders are the same so they definitely didn't ship it together.

But yeah, it's pretty nice. I actually prefer that it's a darker red because it's not too flashy.

Last edited:

Real talk, man. They've been dropping the ball.

I ordered my items on boxing day. I had two separate orders because I didn't see one of the items I wanted the first time around, but they said that they would combine the shipment. Then they JUST shipped it out on Monday and only one item gets here... And the shipping numbers for both orders are the same so they definitely didn't ship it together.

But yeah, it's pretty nice. I actually prefer that it's a darker red because it's not too flashy.
Yeah but a proper team red like a maroonish colour would be nice. Did you order the team red first alone or did they screw up and actually missend? 

Breaking up shipments sucks, companies should just ship in one box. Not sure if you're Canadian as well but I'm visiting the states so I was excited to order off NDC and get some shoes. Mostly retail price and then some other stuff but still beats Canadian prices by a decent bit even with our ****** dollar exchange rate. Anyways they're shipped to a UPS since I don't have an american address, and it'll cost me to pick each package up. NDC broke it off into 3, then 4 packages arrived for me and orders from other sites say still in transit. So that alone cost me an extra $25 USD.

Yeah but a proper team red like a maroonish colour would be nice. Did you order the team red first alone or did they screw up and actually missend? 

Breaking up shipments sucks, companies should just ship in one box. Not sure if you're Canadian as well but I'm visiting the states so I was excited to order off NDC and get some shoes. Mostly retail price and then some other stuff but still beats Canadian prices by a decent bit even with our ****** dollar exchange rate. Anyways they're shipped to a UPS since I don't have an american address, and it'll cost me to pick each package up. NDC broke it off into 3, then 4 packages arrived for me and orders from other sites say still in transit. So that alone cost me an extra $25 USD.
Yep, I 1st order was the black tech windrunner and the futura tech shirt and the 2nd was the team red. So they said they shipped the 1st order with the team red together but that wasn't the case.

I actually live in Alberta! Shopping for stuff online sucks for sure, my man. That's actually awful. I didn't know it costs money to pick the packages up.

Shopping in Washington is dope for me because Albertans are exempt from taxes when shopping in Washington. So it's a double plus to buy things for Murican prices and not have to pay taxes. Otherwise, I usually go down to Vegas and hit up the North Outlet there and always get fresh gear.

Last edited:

Yep, I 1st order was the black tech windrunner and the futura tech shirt and the 2nd was the team red. So they said they shipped the 1st order with the team red together but that wasn't the case.

I actually live in Alberta! Shopping for stuff online sucks for sure, my man. That's actually awful. I didn't know it costs money to pick the packages up.

Shopping in Washington is dope for me because Albertans are exempt from taxes when shopping in Washington. So it's a double plus to buy things for Murican prices and not have to pay taxes. Otherwise, I usually go down to Vegas and hit up the North Outlet there and always get fresh gear.
Oh well thats not terrible then I thought it was a case of you actually didn't get an item you were supposed to.

Yeah you know the struggle! Trying to get a pair of obsidian pants is killing me, don't really want to ship them to UPS now because my pickup bill will be high enough, and the American sites that have them are kind of sketchy. Yeah it does cost money but not a bad option if you live by the border! I don't go often but about once or twice a year I just cross the border to Buffalo, but I'm going to Rochester next week so I shipped a bunch of stuff to the UPS. They do package receiving for Canadians so it's a $5 fee per package under 3lbs and $10 per package over that. The 4 packages NDC sent me skyrocketed what the bill should be.

That's dope! What exempts Albertans? I know here in Ontario and with New York we still have to pay taxes and there isn't even a way to distinguish that I'm from Canada. Vegas sounds like there's some dope stuff.

Received my order from Deadstock today. It seemed like it took forever to get shipped here to NJ. I ordered the red TF Windrunner and a TF hoodie for my wife. both came shipped in a box but without plastic packaging and both had no tags attached. Also despite one of the sleeves of my Windrunner being exposed from a torn corner of the box, both items were in good shape.

Hey guys, wondering how the fit on the Nike TF compare to the generic C9 Champion ones from Target? Those who chopped both are they similar in the for down near the calf and ankle? About to cop some but fouls wear them if they aren't fitted like the NIKE ones. Would love the feedback. Thx

Received my order from Deadstock today. It seemed like it took forever to get shipped here to NJ. I ordered the red TF Windrunner and a TF hoodie for my wife. both came shipped in a box but without plastic packaging and both had no tags attached. Also despite one of the sleeves of my Windrunner being exposed from a torn corner of the box, both items were in good shape.
I'm not even across the border and haven't gotten mine yet. Did you get the funnel pullover for her because I ordered one as well. Wondering how they look. I'd be pretty sketched out by the lack of packaging and tags, doesn't sound good to me.
Hey guys, wondering how the fit on the Nike TF compare to the generic C9 Champion ones from Target? Those who chopped both are they similar in the for down near the calf and ankle? About to cop some but fouls wear them if they aren't fitted like the NIKE ones. Would love the feedback. Thx
Someone did a review a few pages back, read through and you'll find it but I believe you size down one size from your TF size to get a closer to TF fit but still not the same. The pants are also much longer apparently. 

Last edited:
I see hoodies, windrunners, and other torso pieces that are alot of different colors

my question is what color ways exist for the tech pants, excluding these new pants wit stuff on em ( volts? them ****s wit thick lines etc) jus the simple early gen ones

i only have seen heather grey, dark grey, dark navy (obsidian), team red & burgundy on websites & ebay... just askin for clarification cuz i dnt wanna be lookin for somethin that doesn't exist

Last edited:

Like the other member said sz dwn. If your short they wont fit right, target TF inseam is 32" for every sz.

They arent as tailored as TF so if thats the look your after try another brand. Marshalls/tjmaxx has a few joggers comparable to Nike TF around the same price as the target ones.

But at the end of the day TF is TF many try but there are subtle differences from TF that other brands haven't duplicated

I see hoodies, windrunners, and other torso pieces that are alot of different colors

my question is what color ways exist for the tech pants, excluding these new pants wit stuff on em ( volts? them ****s wit thick lines etc) jus the simple early gen ones

i only have seen heather grey, dark grey, dark navy (obsidian), team red & burgundy on websites & ebay... just askin for clarification cuz i dnt wanna be lookin for somethin that doesn't exist

You mean currently for retail somewhere? The cws u listed are pretty much whats out. The rift blue and light blue are ones you left out but hasnt hit the states just euro.

Most hoodies have matching pants. Windrunners and crews seem to have unique cws tho.

So I picked up some tech fleece pants and a windrunner today, but the fact that it's -25 and there's snow all over the place here in Canada, what shoes do I wear these with? Currently my rotation included Red Wing Heritage mocs and chelsea boots lol

So I picked up some tech fleece pants and a windrunner today, but the fact that it's -25 and there's snow all over the place here in Canada, what shoes do I wear these with? Currently my rotation included Red Wing Heritage mocs and chelsea boots lol
There's so many options with the pants. Personally I prefer trainers and runners, and have a pair of all black flyknit frees that I match with my black pants. Slim, minimal, sleek. Getting a pair of Lunar TR1s in the Beast Mode CW and I bet that is gonna look dope with the pants on.

Nike f'd up the bright crimson windrunner also with the black heathering on it.. Sending this one back too

There's so many options with the pants. Personally I prefer trainers and runners, and have a pair of all black flyknit frees that I match with my black pants. Slim, minimal, sleek. Getting a pair of Lunar TR1s in the Beast Mode CW and I bet that is gonna look dope with the pants on.
I'm a little hesitant wearing flyknits in winter though. I'd probably throw on suede/leather air maxes with TF pants.

On a similar note, do you guys wear other brand shoes with Nike TF pants? Or is that the ultimate fashion faux pax?

I'm a little hesitant wearing flyknits in winter though. I'd probably throw on suede/leather air maxes with TF pants.

On a similar note, do you guys wear other brand shoes with Nike TF pants? Or is that the ultimate fashion faux pax?

flyknits in the winter? goodbye sweet feet!

flyknits in the winter? goodbye sweet feet!
Chukkas, Lunars, AirMax, Roshe, Trainers are what I rock in the colder months. The only ones that don't see much action in the colder months are Racers. Only when there's too much snow is when I don't wear my Flyknits. :smile:

so are the charcoals with the white heathering at niketowns or only ndc? i kinda like the way it looks but i had my order canceled. if i can go check em out in person i might just grab them at the store.

You mean currently for retail somewhere? The cws u listed are pretty much whats out. The rift blue and light blue are ones you left out but hasnt hit the states just euro.

Most hoodies have matching pants. Windrunners and crews seem to have unique cws tho.

I was jus askin if anything else existed period, so are there any euro websites carrying rift or light blue ones?

For those of you who are going to Dix and grabbing tech fleece, be sure to check the bottom of your receipt as well - they give $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more, if you complete a survey, which took all of 5 minutes to do. 

Back
Top Bottom