**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

laugh.gif

Its not khaki, its cargo khaki... I posted a reference picture already but heres another and yes they will more than likely have the heather but if its blk Im OK with that 

Its a deep green... military green.. the pants will probably be closer to the toe box of the shoe above 
Honestly if the heather is black it won't be so bad, but I'm not a fan of the heathering at all. If it turns out to be the colour of the toe box that's not too bad, I'd have to wait to see but I have a feeling they'll surprise me and not in a good way.

IS THE RED TF AW77 HOODIE HEATHERED OR WHATEVER… 50 CASH IS A GREAT PRICE BUT ONLY IF ITS SOLID

Nike needs to do away with the black stripe that runs down the right pocket. Every picture out there of the tech fleece pants has it showing the other side of the black stripe cuz it looks way cleaner without the stripe. Pretty sure Nike is aware of this or they wouldn't hide that stripe in all their pics on NDC.

Last edited:
Nike needs to do away with the black stripe that runs down the right pocket. Every picture out there of the tech fleece pants has it showing the other side of the black stripe cuz it looks way cleaner without the stripe. Pretty sure Nike is aware of this or they wouldn't hide that stripe in all their pics on NDC.

Nah you bugging there, that black stripe is very pleasing to the eye. Functionality of pockets aside, I wouldn't mind if both pockets has the tech zipper

Ya I think that is one of the best features or designs to the pants is the long zipper/ stripe

yeah the zipper makes the pants unique imo. I went to HOH tonight, they didnt have any mediums...

Looking for obsidian in med, if anyone sees anything would appreciate it.   I'll try to do a stock locate in the meantime.

The zipper stripe is money B!!! IMO its what makes TF "TF"

The white zipper stripe :smokin

They dont hide it... Its just there default image I posted. There was a reverse image but didnt post it cuz most know what the other side looks like.

If you want a value priced tech fleece check out the dry tech from Uniqlo. They are very nice for $35. They have pants and hoodies.

The stripe, as someone already said, is what sets it apart from all the other joggers hitting the market. Definitely an attracting feature of the tf pants

Was able to get a grey TF pant and kinda got disappointed when the M was a little too long for me. The fit itself is pretty good, cause my legs are bigger than average for 5' 6" but its just a bit baggy at the bottom. I have a small from DSG coming in tomrorrow but it'll probably be too tight.

First TF ever purchases this week and cant complain though, feels amazing, just gotta deal with it. Not going back to the regular clothing.

Guess I have grow an inch. Or stop working out legs. But I dont think those will happen lol

Was able to get a grey TF pant and kinda got disappointed when the M was a little too long for me. The fit itself is pretty good, cause my legs are bigger than average for 5' 6" but its just a bit baggy at the bottom. I have a small from DSG coming in tomrorrow but it'll probably be too tight.

First TF ever purchases this week and cant complain though, feels amazing, just gotta deal with it. Not going back to the regular clothing.

Guess I have grow an inch. Or stop working out legs. But I dont think those will happen lol
I'm 5'3 and the small is just a tiny bit long on me, if you're truly 5'6" it's perfect for your height.  It has space for the thighs, but not for calves.

I also ordered a M from DSG's and it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully the M sits well on me, but not too tight.

GOT MY TF HOODIE FROM EASTBAY AND WAS INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED AT THEM FOR SHOWING A PIC OF THE HOODIE WITH THE BLACK WRIST BANDS AND SENDING OUT THE ONE WITHOUT THE BLACK WRISTBANDS…. I WAS LEGIT TIGHT… BUT ILL PROBABLY KEEP EM INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THE HEADACHE.. PLUS IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE ONES WITH BLACK WRISTBANDS.

OH YEAH AND THE BLACK STRIPE ON THE SIDE OF THE SWEATS>>>>>

Blk wrist hoodies were last season all TF hoodies this yr have elastic ribbed cuffs.

I prefer them it keeps the cold out

got the carbons from ndc in today. i shouldve believed all the posts about them, they are horrible. i think the fit is different on them too. legs seems slimmer with more diaper effect. going right back. really just want a plain dark gray pair...

Back
Top Bottom