**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know if the AW77 Tech Fleece hoodie on DSG right now is the 1.0 or 3.0? Just ordered one and went with a medium, not sure if I should have went with a large.
I ordered from DSG and they are the 1.0.  IMO the sleeves and the length of the hoodie was a bit short but I think it depends on the individual.  

the Orlando International factory store also has the tech varsity jackets FSR for 55. their number is: 407-351-9400. they have a staff member dedicated to just doing phone orders, so i found the process to be much more streamlined and simple than usual.

No heathering either..is there a pant version of that?
I think they will have volt heathering 
mean.gif

They have the same color code as the grey/white stripe pant from this season 

I think they will have volt heathering :smh:

They have the same color code as the grey/white stripe pant from this season 
Does it list volt in the colour code? Not sure whether to wait on these or snag the carbons.

the Orlando International factory store also has the tech varsity jackets FSR for 55. their number is: 407-351-9400. they have a staff member dedicated to just doing phone orders, so i found the process to be much more streamlined and simple than usual.
Are these the grey or black ones?

3MM might be too much for me, but i planned on stopping by there tomorrow anyway haha

You should be able to use bday coupons on TF in store with no problems. The only time I may have a problem using a bday coupon is if I'm getting a pair of Retros depending on which one I go to

I'm assuming HTR is in the colour code then?
Shorts sku: 628984

Pant sku: 545343

Color code: 091 

Color Description: CARBON HEATHER/CARBON HEATHER/WHITE/WHITE 

Nowhere the description does say volt come on Nike 
mean.gif

I would expect them to look like the pants but Im hoping they dont have the volt heather 

Ahhh they looked so different in the stock picture, 100% thats the shorts version of the carbon heathers. 
mean.gif
 Still gonna snag the pants though.

Anybody need an oop for gray/black sweats? I got them from DSG but they are a big too big on me, PM me.

Damn, Tech Fleece Varsity from Gilroy is already out for delivery. That was the quickest I've ever received something from an outlet. :pimp:

Damn, Tech Fleece Varsity from Gilroy is already out for delivery. That was the quickest I've ever received something from an outlet.
pimp.gif
I wore mine today. really comfy... shirt / tech fleece crew / tech varsity jacket help up with the walk from parking lot to school in single digit weather. I wouldn't recommend being outside without a thicker jacket for more than 10mins though. haha...

Back
Top Bottom