**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I still lol at the person who asked if it was ok or bad to sleep in tech pants. I do that almost every night haha

looks like my Macy order finally shipped..lol

I hope u got them for 40 or less cuz they hit outlets twice since Macys had them.

Repped for the discipline to wait I wouldve just cancelled and got them in store :lol:

Last edited:
Carbon heathers are a lot nicer in person than online, and of the three pairs I have they might be my favourite. 

Also has anyone seen these and are they grey or carbon heather? Fairly close up pic but no volt.
http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod...s/grey/grey/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Based white swoosh and drawstring those are carbon heather with volt heathering

I think the charcoal cw is the best of the current season. I think shorts tone down the crazy heathering of the new cws but still an unnecessary addition

Charcoals were getting their fair share of hate. Haven't seen them available in Canada but I'd definitely love to see how they look in person.

Can anyone advise on how the sizing is on the tech shorts? All help is greatly appreciated

TF are athletic cut clothing so its more tailored then traditional clothes.

That said the waist should be the same as the pants and inseam is the same across the board for all sizes.

The best advice anyone can give you is to try them on urself. No other man knows what u like in terms of fit so go to a store and try them on or order them and return if its not what you want.

Just bought a Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner, and went out to get the mail in the rain real quick, and it didn't do a good job at repelling water. On Nordstrom's site, it says the jacket is water repellent, but it seemed like the water was getting somewhat soaked into the fabric, maybe some of the rain was being repelled, but definitely not all of it. Deciding if it is really worth $130.

Just bought a Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner, and went out to get the mail in the rain real quick, and it didn't do a good job at repelling water. On Nordstrom's site, it says the jacket is water repellent, but it seemed like the water was getting somewhat soaked into the fabric, maybe some of the rain was being repelled, but definitely not all of it. Deciding if it is really worth $130.
It's not water repellant.

Back
Top Bottom