**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I just tried on the Grey TF pants (current ones) in a medium and felt like I was wearing tights..lol..

I have the 1.0 TF (tiger stripes) and it was loose around the waist and glute area..leg and calves were ok as well. 

or am I the only one with that difference?  

I just tried on the Grey TF pants (current ones) in a medium and felt like I was wearing tights..lol..
I have the 1.0 TF (tiger stripes) and it was loose around the waist and glute area..leg and calves were ok as well. 
or am I the only one with that difference?  
What are your measurements?

Woodbury Commons is all done for phone orders.. They are calling the last few that got thru last night to place orders and that's all... 

I tried placing an order with another Factory Outlet but they had no idea what I was talking about.  How do I explain that I want them to order through NDC with the promotion?  

I tried placing an order with another Factory Outlet but they had no idea what I was talking about.  How do I explain that I want them to order through NDC with the promotion?  
Not all stores are doing this promo

Sorry guys, didn't think it would come to this lol, was off yesterday but everybody told me that the number of orders were ridiculous. When I go into work at 3 today I'll see what's going on and if they're willing to take phone orders again I'll let you guys know.
You're the man!!  I called earlier today and asked to speak to a Frank, someone answered.  Guess it wasn't you 
laugh.gif

Sorry guys, didn't think it would come to this lol, was off yesterday but everybody told me that the number of orders were ridiculous. When I go into work at 3 today I'll see what's going on and if they're willing to take phone orders again I'll let you guys know.
Thanks again bro for the assist...ill buy you lunch next time I am @WBCO lol...btw..do they still take orders in store? 

This is for you sir
View media item 1468748
My two orders from yesterday morning shipped last night.

Last edited:
swoosh gang swoosh gang please tag me in your post when you find out if you can or can't take any more orders.

Anyone with extra L's in any color and feels
Like helping out please hit me up.

Last edited:
I wonder what other outlets are giving out this promo, I need to place one last order for those cheap prices [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Damn, missed out on this.

Always good to see the NT fam helping each other out and flourishing. Good **** bruh :pimp:

Are you guys still fulfilling orders from yesterday? Im getting nervous because I havent gotten a confirm yet.

Last edited:
Are you guys still fulfilling orders from yesterday? Im getting nervous because I havent gotten a confirm yet.

I believe the store is still working through calling the list of people they took down yesterday. They called me to take my order down about an hour ago. The worker mentioned that they are putting the orders through their system first and then you should see an order confirmation in your email. She also said that it could take a few hours to see the email since they have so many orders to put through. Be on the lookout for the email confirmation.

Hmm. I'm in the same boat too. I ordered around noon yesterday, but haven't got an email or a charge on my card. They took my order and all my payment information already. Probably going to give them a call in the afternoon if I don't get anything.

Back
Top Bottom