**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Cool employee at the outlet was ready to go to break after he took my order so he could place his :lol:

People telling you this is a no-go are lying. This was about 10 minutes ago.
What I dont get is...Nike outlet or Nike stores are ordering it from NDC...so shouldnt it be all the same information regarding the size, colors and price? its not like its at their own store...

Its
What I dont get is...Nike outlet or Nike stores are ordering it from NDC...so shouldnt it be all the same information regarding the size, colors and price? its not like its at their own store...
It's all the same but not the same

retail companies are just stupid like that. like for the one store i'm at we give free 2 day shipping if they order instore. just corporate retail bs. 

I will be racing to my outlet when I get off work tonight. I can't stand when this kind of stuff happens when I'm at work. I hope stock will still be available when I get there. Nike and their "in store" policy :smh:.

Last edited:
:lol: my dude just helped me get 3 pairs and he got 3 as well
from what he told me black grey red and light blue pairs all good to go as of half an hour ago?
no M for the light blue joints but everything else is still FSR from what he told me
said the employee was interrogating him about this though and sounded salty as hell saying stuff like your order probably going to get cancelled :lol: mad for no reason :smh:

would there be any reason an employee tells you no or you cant order through the assist program?  was it meant only for employees or something?

Last edited:
:lol: my dude just helped me get 3 pairs and he got 3 as well
from what he told me black grey red and light blue pairs all good to go as of half an hour ago?
no M for the light blue joints but everything else is still FSR from what he told me
said the employee was interrogating him about this though and sounded salty as hell saying stuff like your order probably going to get cancelled :lol: mad for no reason :smh:
Salty employees :smh: large light blue gone ...

Back
Top Bottom