**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I was soooooo close to putting a phone order through for the tf pants and last minute they were like nope! Gave me the run around for 30 minutes, putting me on hold. Damn! All the girl needed was my cc info. Arghhhh!!!!

I really regret ordering smalls. I am 5'8 140. Early delivery scheduled for all six pears tomorrow though!
You're about to be looking more feminine than the rest of the guys in here. Hope you like your pears btw, they're soft, make sure you eat them carefully so you don't get them on your new pants.

You're about to be looking more feminine than the rest of the guys in here. Hope you like your pears btw, they're soft, make sure you eat them carefully so you don't get them on your new pants.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have the carbon shorts with the volt heather and it is not that noticeable. To me it's very subtle and I love the shorts even though I thought I wouldn't.
yeah, got the shorts from Macy's as well.. was expecting that they just posted the wrong color but glad I was wrong.. will be keeping those and return the others since I was able to ride the #TechFleeceGate , still not a bad pick up for $40 shipped at Macy's.. but $30 is better.. 
wink.gif
 but if the stripes were white or black, I think they would look better..

Last edited:

My orange drawstrings came in and they are actually black drawstring so im happy
**** me....

i knew I should've ordered em' when I searched the style code online and saw the only shorts popping up were the greys and black strings...but then again WTF did nike use a pic w/ orange drawstrings for that style?!?.....*sigh*...

eh I'm prolly gonna list mine on ebay, I don't like how they fit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom