**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For everybody who placed an order for TF pants through me, all orders have been shipped. Some will be arriving tomorrow, most will be arriving Friday. Thank you everybody it was a pleasure doing business with each and every one of you!
thanks a million bro. repped!

how are the length on the TF shorts? debating whether i should get a S or M. i wear an M in the pants but want the shorts to hit around my knee. i'm 5'7. 
Inseam on TF shorts are the same for every size so the waist is the only thing that matters and they fit the same as pant. 

I'm so upset with this tech fleece... bought TF pants, TF hoody for me and wife, and after 1 washing, the materials fray. WTF, anyone else have this problem?

when I did the exchange jig mostly at FTL without the receipt they would always let you exchange anything at store but its a different story for store credit so YMMV

Last edited:
I'm so upset with this tech fleece... bought TF pants, TF hoody for me and wife, and after 1 washing, the materials fray. WTF, anyone else have this problem?
That usually happens when people don't follow the care instructions

I say I ordered them on the website and my fat Spanish thighs can't fit in em...can I exchange them for something else? :lol: usually they laugh and tell me go pick something else out in equal value. I've exchanged up to 3 pairs at a time at several different retailers

How much credit are you getting per pair? $75-100?

just swapped my black TF shorts for some greys shorts at a local FTL. just said I recieved them as a gift online and didn't have my packing order/receipt and had absolutely no problems exchanging them. I just asked for a manager, explained the situation and exchanged the items with no hassle. I'm guessing YMMV depending on the manager/location. 

just swapped my black TF shorts for some greys shorts at a local FTL. just said I recieved them as a gift online and didn't have my packing order/receipt and had absolutely no problems exchanging them. I just asked for a manager, explained the situation and exchanged the items with no hassle. I'm guessing YMMV depending on the manager/location. 
do local FTL carry TF? thought only the HOH carried them. also, what other color shorts did they have other than black and grey?

Last edited:
My bad I didn't clarify but the FTL was actually a HOH account too.

Now has anyone done an exhange at a Niketown or nikestore or would that be a issue since we bought our pants at the outlet. But I'd probably run with the whole gift situation and wanted to change the color or sizes

Last edited:
Now has anyone done an exhange at a Niketown or nikestore or would that be a issue since we bought our pants at the outlet. But I'd probably run with the whole gift situation and wanted to change the color or sizes
"was a gift.. I don't have a gift receipt.. can I please get an exchange since I already have this color?" 

worst they can say is no.. 
wink.gif

"was a gift.. I don't have a gift receipt.. can I please get an exchange since I already have this color?" 

worst they can say is no.. 
wink.gif
wont work, they will give you the lowest selling price in the past 90 days... which is $20... the wont let you do a straight up exchange...

hit FTL HOH or FTA or FNL... those are easy 

wont work, they will give you the lowest selling price in the past 90 days... which is $20... the wont let you do a straight up exchange...

hit FTL HOH or FTA or FNL... those are easy 
But ndc always been at $100

Back
Top Bottom