**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks. Gonna try my luck at Nordstroms with this. Did you use it to exchange or did you get store credit?
I haven't done this, but this is how I would do it.  Back in the day (2004ish) you could bring in pretty much anything and Nordstrom would give you cash back for it.  I'm dating myself here, but during that time a friend had a new pair of Von Dutch jeans that Nordstrom didn't carry, but they carried other styles.  Gave my friend $200 no questions asked.  Those were the days. 

That being said, I would make all purchases you can from Nordstrom simply for the fact that they will take anything back as long as you have the tag or receipt, even if it is years old. 

I haven't done this, but this is how I would do it.  Back in the day (2004ish) you could bring in pretty much anything and Nordstrom would give you cash back for it.  I'm dating myself here, but during that time a friend had a new pair of Von Dutch jeans that Nordstrom didn't carry, but they carried other styles.  Gave my friend $200 no questions asked.  Those were the days. 

That being said, I would make all purchases you can from Nordstrom simply for the fact that they will take anything back as long as you have the tag or receipt, even if it is years old. 
Von Dutch :lol:

has anyone tried exchanging a pair of TF pants at a nordstroms? I know they're pretty lenient with their exchange/return policy so if I were to bring in my TF pants I'm wondering if I should take the tags off since the guy on live chat said they should be able to trace the pants with the tag code on there..
Is that true.. Anybody who worked or works at Nike confirm?

4/8 arrived today. Medium is perfect. Im 5'6 btw. Really loved them. Woooot. I have something to ask.. Do these shrink when put in dryer? Suggestions? Dryer or air dry only? If they shrink, do they shrink too much or not noticeable?

It's not the Nike tag. It's the return tag Nordstrom puts on all purchases over the manufacturers tag.

This is most likely right. He mentioned something about a tag so I thought it was just the little Nike tag. Nordstrom might be a no go since it sounds like a hassle.

4/8 arrived today. Medium is perfect. Im 5'6 btw. Really loved them. Woooot. I have something to ask.. Do these shrink when put in dryer? Suggestions? Dryer or air dry only? If they shrink, do they shrink too much or not noticeable?
Check the first post on the first page....

It's not the Nike tag. It's the return tag Nordstrom puts on all purchases over the manufacturers tag.
Oh I see. So Nordstrom would take these as a return/exchange, even tho their online shop doesn't show tech fleece pants?

On a side note, the Nike rep that placed my order screwed up.. She ordered my 3 pairs, but sold 2 of them as if I bought them in store and walked out with them and shipped the 1 remaining pair. :sucks: BUT, their manager will honor the $19.99 price for whatever pants I want in stock on NDC.

Last edited:
Don't see myself wearing those red TF pants at all. Too loud for my taste.

Trying to get more shorts but the volt on the heather and blue pants ruin it for me. Settled with the merchandise credit instead.

im thinking about throwing some patches on my crews 
nerd.gif

smh can't find a retailer carrying TF pants anywhere here on the west coast except maybe the niketown store. that cali weather = shorts only

What's nordstrom Policy im thinking about returning a couple of tech fleece windbreakers for one of their varsity 3m tech varsity jacket .

Nordstrom wont take em unless they got the little tag/sticker.

mad no one could hook me up with red pants for $20, thats all i wanted :smh:

**** bruh, i just needed someone to slide me a red in medium. i didnt care for anything else. jeez

Back
Top Bottom