**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

ya man i've been tellin' peeps to just go TTS on TF if they ain't cupcake chubs. they stretch out SO MUCH after like one day. i'm like 180 and a medium is perfect. 
[/quote]

How much does one have to weigh to be considered a "cupcake chubs"?

Cupcake chub :rofl:

6'1 170 and M is a no go for me they are too short for my taste

Honestly TTS is the worse description one can can give someone. That means nothing to the person who likes a athletic fit vs someone who likes a relaxed fit.

Last edited:

Honestly TTS is the worse description one can can give someone. That means nothing to the person who likes a athletic fit vs someone who likes a relaxed fit.

Everyone new to TF thinks their TTS will end up like this

350x700px-LL-5130a346_JamesHardenTechFleece.jpeg

Same size here and I had to go to an XL. The L was still too tight below the knee.

I don't understand why people ask for size recommendation. Either go to the mall try a pair on or order two pairs from ndc try them on and send them back. Free shipping both ways. It's that's simple.

I don't understand why people ask for size recommendation. Either go to the mall try a pair on or order two pairs from ndc try them on and send them back. Free shipping both ways. It's that's simple.

#ballinonabudget I guess but thats what I did. Order 2 pair sent both back and waited on a deal. Ive never paid more than $40 for pants and $30 for shorts

ya man i've been tellin' peeps to just go TTS on TF if they ain't cupcake chubs. they stretch out SO MUCH after like one day. i'm like 180 and a medium is perfect. 
I only size up on shorts because they are shorts and I don't like them to fit slim like my pants

Medium on pants large on shorts

I agree about the shorts, sizing up is better but pants. go TTS

i know size gets discussed a lot in here. I am 6 foot 185lbs and a large fits me perfect in tech fleece pants and shorts. I can not imagine fitting in a medium. I am athletic so my legs are kinda big but not huge.

View media item 1502212

i know size gets discussed a lot in here. I am 6 foot 185lbs and a large fits me perfect in tech fleece pants and shorts. I can not imagine fitting in a medium. I am athletic so my legs are kinda big but not huge.

View media item 1502212

But You sagging papi.... People like their clothes to get different we ain't talking about shoes here.

Nice reference pic

I would get the same size in shorts and pants...if you think about it,  shorts are exactly the same thing as the pants...they just cut the bottom piece.  it should technically "FIT" the same.  

preference on length could be diff for ppl, but fitwise.. i would go with whatever you wear in the pants. 

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the TF polka dot black shorts, i can oop you a size Medium!

I would get the same size in shorts and pants...if you think about it,  shorts are exactly the same thing as the pants...they just cut the bottom piece.  it should technically "FIT" the same.  

preference on length could be diff for ppl, but fitwise.. i would go with whatever you wear in the pants. 

Went the same size on both shorts and pants and they fit great. Wouldn't spend more than $40 on them though.

Just a heads up for the people who also ordered the TF pants.... my Macy's order came in and the pants are not  Black Heather as the site lists them... they are regular blacks.

Style Code: 545343 011

I will returning these this weekend when I have time since they also got my size wrong.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for the people who also ordered the TF pants.... my Macy's order came in and the pants are not Black Heather as the site lists them... they are regular blacks.

I will returning these this weekend when I have time since they also got my size wrong.

i think most knew this already...

Just a heads up for the people who also ordered the TF pants.... my Macy's order came in and the pants are not Black Heather as the site lists them... they are regular blacks.

i think most knew this already...

How come no one said it? i ended up ordering because i had a gift card and got them for next to nothing but yea they were black. I didnt mind but i was expecting a different color as stated on the page and picture

my bad, i guess only 1 person did say it. I thouht I saw more people saying they were the straigh black ones

Back
Top Bottom