**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I don't understand why these have to be so expensive.. |I
Yea i don't get it.  i just got my first 2 pairs of shorts and they're great, but they really shouldn't retail for more than $39.99 imo. 

the pants should be like $50 retail

Ive said this for the longest time and every single person in this thread can agree lol

no sweat pants should cost $100 unless they are so crazy super high wuality or expensive material

the dots look super cheap in person. just saw them at Champs

The cut and length on them is different from reg TF as well

They also have two little pockets like the left pocket on reg TF, making them useless.

Gimmick gone bad.

Pissed I missed out on the Macy's shorts jig. Need those carbon shorts in a M

u didn't miss out.. keep trying!! each sales rep is different. some are going to act scary & others will jus give u the discounted price.. & maybe throw u the free shipping too

u didn't miss out.. keep trying!! each sales rep is different. some are going to act scary & others will jus give u the discounted price.. & maybe throw u the free shipping too

Are you giving them a certain style code and price? What did you tell them? Thanks in advance.

Pissed I missed out on the Macy's shorts jig. Need those carbon shorts in a M

Theres a major sale on TF products every season. You miss one but there will be another right after. If you follow this thread then theres no reason you should be paying retail for TF

It's true I saw the carbon post late and it took me a couple of reps but eventually I was able to get them for 36 and free shipping...

Theres a major sale on TF products every season. You miss one but there will be another right after. If you follow this thread then theres no reason you should be paying retail for TF

Shame this isnt true for tech fleece hoodies. :smh: 110$ all the time

Damn. Either I wasnt following this thread when that happened or no one posted that.
If its the latter, please post it here bruhs

i grabbed a black and a grey windrunner for around 60 each at sports authority online not too long ago.

Info was posted for 2-3 weeks. I was hella late on it and still came up on shorts and Windrunners and so damn close to acg tech fleece

Can someone explain why the price of blk TF pant/shorts increase every yr. I mean its the same cw year after year but the price increases but nothing changes :lol:

To the dudes who pull one on nike or any other retailers [emoji]128588[/emoji].

Wholesale price on TF pants is $25

Can someone explain why the price of blk TF pant/shorts increase every yr. I mean its the same cw year after year but the price increases but nothing changes :lol:

To the dudes who pull one on nike or any other retailers [emoji]128588[/emoji].

Wholesale price on TF pants is $25

havent the pants always been $100?

Back
Top Bottom