**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

if you warm wash the pants will they shrink? i picked up the medium in the grey cw because no wear in australia had a size small. fits okay waist wise but prefer a slimmer fit.

or if anyone has links to the original black zip pair in a small would be much appreciated

also australia dollar is really weak at the moment, so shipping retail from the states would be ridiculous

Putting them in the dryer is what shrinks them. It does help if your pair is a little to big. I had a pair of XL's that were a little baggy. Threw them in the dryer and are now almost the size of my Large pairs. Just a tad bigger. I wouldn't say it shrinks a whole size but it is a noticeable difference.

if you warm wash the pants will they shrink? i picked up the medium in the grey cw because no wear in australia had a size small. fits okay waist wise but prefer a slimmer fit.

or if anyone has links to the original black zip pair in a small would be much appreciated

also australia dollar is really weak at the moment, so shipping retail from the states would be ridiculous

Putting them in the dryer is what shrinks them. It does help if your pair is a little to big. I had a pair of XL's that were a little baggy. Threw them in the dryer and are now almost the size of my Large pairs. Just a tad bigger. I wouldn't say it shrinks a whole size but it is a noticeable difference.

Repped. I had originally ordered a Lg and it was a little tight and maybe an inch or two short. I wasn't aware that they stretched a bit, so I sized up to an XL. The legs and length are great but now I have a drop-crotch and diaper butt. I'm looking to shrink them to a comfortable size between XL and L :lol:

Repped. I had originally ordered a Lg and it was a little tight and maybe an inch or two short. I wasn't aware that they stretched a bit, so I sized up to an XL. The legs and length are great but now I have a drop-crotch and diaper butt. I'm looking to shrink them to a comfortable size between XL and L :lol:

Ya same exact issue I had. The waist will even shrink some and that was perfect for me.

much appreciated. any noticeable difference in the length?

much appreciated. any noticeable difference in the length?
A little shorter but not anything crazy. I'm 6ft 185lbs and the XL was just a little long in length. After drying them fits a lot better with my height.

I rock medium tech pants so Im hoping these polka dot shorts in a medium are ok as well, can anyone confirm they have a relative fit or would you suggest sizing up? Thanks

Last edited:
I rock medium tech pants so Im hoping these polka dot shorts in a medium are ok as well, can anyone confirm they have a relative fit or would you suggest sizing up? Thanks
should be the same fit as pants.. personally, I like my shorts a little bit lose than my pants so for pants, I decided to go with XL with most of them but I also have some L for a slimmer fit. 5'10" 175 for reference..

So my order for the Birch Heather TF Shorts on NDC just got delayed another week, im hoping its just because they are busy and not that the shorts are out of stock. Anyone else have any problems with ordering? I placed the order like 2-3 days ago and the site still had the L in stock last time I checked. 

Last edited:
So my order for the Birch Heather TF Shorts on NDC just got delayed another week, im hoping its just because they are busy and not that the shorts are out of stock. Anyone else have any problems with ordering? I placed the order like 2-3 days ago and the site still had the L in stock last time I checked. 

You should be good. Nike is very good with honoring their orders and not over selling. Worst case scenario they will give you a discount code if they cancel. Which obviously can come in handy down the road

Got the same on mine a week ago but got an email the next day saying they shipped 
laugh.gif

I normally wear a size 32. 5'8 160. Should I start with a medium or large TF pants? I can't believe I missed out on fleece gate. [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

I normally wear a size 32. 5'8 160. Should I start with a medium or large TF pants? I can't believe I missed out on fleece gate. [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]
Medium. I'm 5'9" 165 and wear medium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom