**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

TF Aeroloft Windrunner on sale @ Jimmy Jazz. $150 normally, plus their deal that goes through 5/19 that takes another 30% off some items. The code is AW49. I copped the blue and grey heather today for $112 shipped. Thats like 30% of the original cost. 

I thought TF shorts would've looked bad on me cuz I'm tall and hit leg day, but they are flames.
Nah son they look even better on us, I'm 6'3 and sized down from my XL pant size. Once they stretch a bit they feel and look perfect, the XL is too box like and hangs down way to much in the crotch glad i went with the L.

TF Aeroloft Windrunner on sale @ Jimmy Jazz. $150 normally, plus their deal that goes through 5/19 that takes another 30% off some items. The code is AW49. I copped the blue and grey heather today for $112 shipped. Thats like 30% of the original cost. 

There will be heavier discounts.

There will be heavier discounts.
although we've all experienced tech fleece gate 70% off is pretty much the lowest you can get. 

good looking out

Just wondering where exactly, other than outlets. I don't live near an outlet or any nike stores or stores that carry nike so I'm basically reduced to only online shopping. Are there any places online other than the obvious spots that carry tech fleece and frequently discount their inventory? Also, make sure any sites you suggest are sites you know are legit, please and thank you. 

Just wondering where exactly, other than outlets. I don't live near an outlet or any nike stores or stores that carry nike so I'm basically reduced to only online shopping. Are there any places online other than the obvious spots that carry tech fleece and frequently discount their inventory? Also, make sure any sites you suggest are sites you know are legit, please and thank you. 

Nike factory outlets allow charge sends at least most do. Clearance centers do not. If the factory store has your item in stock easy purchase. Shipping is about $6-10. You'll need to provide the item number and color code.

just pay attention to this thread. There a lot of online sites, phone orders etc. posted here on reg. 

No one here is going to give you a link for a shady site lol thats how you get your *** bounced from any future hook ups or discount codes. Most Nike outlets will ship to you if you are nice and speak to the head coach(manager), tech every outlet is supposed to do phone orders cause Nike def wants your money even if you can't drive to their stores it just depends on who you speak to and whether its the weekend and their busy.

The Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge had some N98 Tech Fleece tops in blue and purple for $39 and $35 (plus additional 40% off) in all sizes and the burgundy AW77 FZ hoodies for $25 (I think, might have been $35). They also had a few pair of the Venom FT pants in grey in S-XL with some grey and red AW77 cuffed sweatpants mixed in. Those were all $25 plus the discount.

View media item 1538697View media item 1538699

Last edited:

polka dot shorts on champs. fsr. use LKS1554L for 10% discount.(ebates.com gives you an extra 5% cb)  free shipping unlike jimmy jazz. order total is similar. sorry if I'm trolling. I just like the polka dots and was on the hunt for them cause I could only buy them online.. also I've noticed that jimmy jazz is out of stock

http://www.champssports.com/product...fleece-1mm-aop-shorts-mens/black/white/?size=
Eastbay ebates will give you 16% with the same 10% discount

I just spent 150 on two pairs of the polka dot shorts... Thanks guys...

Oh yeah, my Macy's tech fleece shorts came in today. Super comfy. haha

Back
Top Bottom