**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tech Fleece stuff looks really nice (the hoodies, joggers, etc). It's just so expensive for me as a student 
frown.gif
. Seeing really nice hoodies for 130+ stings. Seeing that the joggers were 20 dollars a piece hurts my soul. 

Just had to vent my bad. 

Tech Fleece stuff looks really nice (the hoodies, joggers, etc). It's just so expensive for me as a student :frown: . Seeing really nice hoodies for 130+ stings. Seeing that the joggers were 20 dollars a piece hurts my soul. 

Just had to vent my bad. 

I feel your pain. Missing out on a deal hurts. I'd have to say that the windrunner is a better buy than the pants. Windrunner was also on sale during techfleece gate

Tech Fleece stuff looks really nice (the hoodies, joggers, etc). It's just so expensive for me as a student 
frown.gif
. Seeing really nice hoodies for 130+ stings. Seeing that the joggers were 20 dollars a piece hurts my soul. 

Just had to vent my bad. 
I feel your pain. Missing out on a deal hurts. I'd have to say that the windrunner is a better buy than the pants. Windrunner was also on sale during techfleece gate
How much were they? Just curious. They go for 130 on Nike and other stores, but there are some slight deals on Ebay. 

How much were they? Just curious. They go for 130 on Nike and other stores, but there are some slight deals on Ebay. 

Think they went for 56 or 57. Somewhere around there. Could have bought a couple but I rarely wear jackets here in California so I decided against it.

FTL has some of their own TF shorts.  $38.  they look pretty close the nike,  but not as soft imo. 

6'0 150lbs anyone know what size shorts i should go with?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Waist is gonna be big on you, gonna have to tie strings pretty tight so they won't fall down. But as other's said length is perfect. I'm same height and 175, so I say go Large as well. 

im 5'9 160 lbs. i wear a small and 30 in most jeans. i like a pretty tapperd fit, my legs arent too huge. 

i recommend go with a M. if you find they are a touch baggy can always shrink a little in the dryer. thats what most people have done when they are inbetween sizes.

For washing the tech pants, I did the previous steps as described. For drying I'm letting them dry by themselves (air dry) but my dryer machine has a air dry option. Could I use that or is using it a death sentence? I'm anxious to wear them again haha.

6'0 150lbs anyone know what size shorts i should go with?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Medium, shorts dont have varying inseams just the pants 
Medium 
For washing the tech pants, I did the previous steps as described. For drying I'm letting them dry by themselves (air dry) but my dryer machine has a air dry option. Could I use that or is using it a death sentence? I'm anxious to wear them again haha.
Yes. Tumbled with no heat is the preferred drying method if your using a dryer ( flip them inside out) 

Back
Top Bottom