**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Careful tho.. I believe somebody got fired from their job for posting info during fleecegate.

Yup, dude who originally posted it, gave everyone the store to do phone orders at including his name which got him in trouble. Think his name was Frank tho. S/o to frank, the hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

"Mobile assist program" this is an app or something? I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that deal every time someone brings it up it puts me in a mood lol 
when you go to a nike outlet store, they have iphones/tablets that access ndc and a nike employee "assists" you with making purchases on it.  (which includes discount prices sometimes like TF)
Need some tech shorts but for a good deal, anything out there?
check out macys, they usually have coupons which comes out to around $30-$40, dont forget ebates (you can sign up through my signature too 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Wow.
-takes off hat for a moment of silence in honor of Frank-

Nike does have a serious Keep It Tight policy, but people at my job were loose-lipped about "Fleecegate". I was hearing about it from multiple co-workers (who cashed out that day).

I think Frank did a little TOO much with including his name and store tho. It was fleet-wide so he could've just mentioned to everyone to call or visit their local factory location.

EDIT: Shouts to everyone passing the info on the Assist program. The stuff they randomly have on discount even surprises me sometimes.

Last edited:
only thing i regret about fleecegate is i didnt get a minimum of 30 purs like most of yall in here.

only got 20
not srs

Last edited:
Fleece gate was for the broke boiis

* I'm just salty I couldn't score any

Last edited:
All this fleecegate talk is making me salty ... Just want a couple pairs of shorts and maybe a hoodie for the low [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not even seeing any shorts on Macy's right now. They had a deal in shorts back when It was cold outside, should have copped then.

"Mobile assist program" this is an app or something? I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that deal every time someone brings it up it puts me in a mood lol 
when you go to a nike outlet store, they have iphones/tablets that access ndc and a nike employee "assists" you with making purchases on it.  (which includes discount prices sometimes like TF)
Need some tech shorts but for a good deal, anything out there?
check out macys, they usually have coupons which comes out to around $30-$40, dont forget ebates (you can sign up through my signature too 
wink.gif
Wow.

Nike does have a serious Keep It Tight policy, but people at my job were loose-lipped about "Fleecegate". I was hearing about it from multiple co-workers (who cashed out that day).

I think Frank did a little TOO much with including his name and store tho. It was fleet-wide so he could've just mentioned to everyone to call or visit their local factory location.

EDIT: Shouts to everyone passing the info on the Assist program. The stuff they randomly have on discount even surprises me sometimes.
For real? Maybe im just unlucky enough to live near the one Factory Store that doesn't have this lol seriously though the last few times I have tried calling different outlets for a phone order they acted as if I was speaking a foreign language. "Phone orders? Nah we don't do that, never heard of anyone placing orders over the phone and shipping them out..." Next time I'm just asking for the manager right when they pick up the phone lol 

For real? Maybe im just unlucky enough to live near the one Factory Store that doesn't have this lol seriously though the last few times I have tried calling different outlets for a phone order they acted as if I was speaking a foreign language. "Phone orders? Nah we don't do that, never heard of anyone placing orders over the phone and shipping them out..." Next time I'm just asking for the manager right when they pick up the phone lol 

That's CRAZY! If you don't mind me asking, where are you located? I thought every location had Assist (at this point in the game), and no phone orders?! Maybe not on launch product, but that's about it.

Last edited:
Fleecegate was Macy's?
no, but macys has good deals from time to time.

some outlets dont do phone orders, usually just depends on the manager or which employee you get.  if they do take phone orders, its usually $200 max per order. just fyi.   Also not all stores have mobile assist, and most mobile assist orders are only allowed if you visit the store (not over the phone, but YMMV)

Last edited:
no, but macys has good deals from time to time.
some outlets dont do phone orders, usually just depends on the manager or which employee you get.  if they do take phone orders, its usually $200 max per order. just fyi.   Also not all stores have mobile assist, and most mobile assist orders are only allowed if you visit the store (not over the phone, but YMMV)
That's strange to hear, honestly. For all the stores in my district, they all do phone orders. I've never heard of minimum or maximum amounts, either. Standard rules apply like when buying multiple of the same item, but that's about it.

I know certain employees are intimidated by the process of phone orders (or are just lazy) and will claim an item is excluded from phone orders, or they're not doing phone orders at that time. If that ever arises, I'd recommend asking them to use NikeFind. They'll refer you to all stores that have the product you're looking for and maybe then they can do the phone order for you.

Yup, dude who originally posted it, gave everyone the store to do phone orders at including his name which got him in trouble. Think his name was Frank tho. S/o to frank, the hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

Wow.

Frank hooked me up that first night the sale started :smokin dont think he was the one that was fired, I think it was another Nike outlet employee that was fired for taking pics of the mobile assist and posting them on here with all of the prices

No Orange tech fleece PANTS?! They took my favorite color and won't make pants out of them. GG Nike XD That would be very loud and flashy for pants, though.

View media item 1608869View media item 1608870Hey guys. Gonna admit I've been lurking NT for a while but wanted to warn you guys thinking of getting TF from Macy's. Ordered a pair of pants for 60 about three weeks ago but twice they sent me wrong item. Probably not Macy's fault but I'm certain people doing the switch here knowing Macy's doesn't really check or know the product too well. Asked for express shipping second time, said they would, came in standard shipping. Contacted Macy's and said they would resend a third package. Let's see how that goes ...

View media item 1608869View media item 1608870Hey guys. Gonna admit I've been lurking NT for a while but wanted to warn you guys thinking of getting TF from Macy's. Ordered a pair of pants for 60 about three weeks ago but twice they sent me wrong item. Probably not Macy's fault but I'm certain people doing the switch here knowing Macy's doesn't really check or know the product too well. Asked for express shipping second time, said they would, came in standard shipping. Contacted Macy's and said they would resend a third package. Let's see how that goes ...
but that is macys fault that is unacceptable. Are they compensating you for your troubles?

fleece fate was definitely through macys. got both my shorts for around $25 each shipped :smokin

but that is macys fault that is unacceptable. Are they compensating you for your troubles?
they said my next shipment should come before this monday and I asked for compensation in any way. Yet they only offered 20% off code which I get weekly anyway through my Macy's card so denied it. definitely disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom