**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

is there any different with the TF pants from say a year ago to the ones now? I noticed the new ones have that Tapered tag

is there any different with the TF pants from say a year ago to the ones now? I noticed the new ones have that Tapered tag

Nah they just advertising what we already know, that its a tapered fit.

I pick up a blk pair every yr and they fit the same

Does anyone know if there's two cuts of to pants. I heard one is drop crotch and the other is regular. Is this true? Always thought it it was just one style

I've got a black and tumbled grey pair of tf pants. Any ideas why the black are noticeably larger fitting? Partial saggy *** syndrome.

I've got a black and tumbled grey pair of tf pants. Any ideas why the black are noticeably larger fitting? Partial saggy *** syndrome.
initially when "tech fleech" came out for the 2012 olympics the fit was much more snug and ran onlu up tp an XL. I had the black and grey pair in size medium. As time went on and they became more popular the sizing also evolved and become more baggy and loose at the waist but still maintained the tapered bottoms. SO no I have to size down and wear small and wait for it to stretch a bit and break in. 

Got a pair in the mail from d I c k s and they sent me a different grey pair than was pictured. Twist: it's the pair I actually wanted in the first place! How fortuitous.

That bomber jacket 
smokin.gif

It looks like they kept the hidden pocket in the side zip of the crew neck :smokin

And the bomber looks like it could be reversible :nerd:

does anyone have real life pictures of the TF pants game royal/black Style: 545343-480? Looking for something besides stock pics.

Nice. I don't know why i had you blocked?

I'm in at $180, so far. Can;t wait to see more pics. I don't see more on that site. Am i blind?

I'm a sucker for black bombers
So you blocked me huh 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Nah your not blind, they arent live yet on the site 
I need that employee price
smokin.gif

Any word on the release date?
Nope but I would assume in the next few weeks or so given we are in Fall'15 
does anyone have real life pictures of the TF pants game royal/black Style: 545343-480? Looking for something besides stock pics.
I think END takes the best "real world" pictures but I havent seen Im at my local stores but they should pop up in the next few weeks 

Back
Top Bottom