**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Strange. You're just entering the generic code that comes in the email in the promo block right? A code similar to this one: 2095519300000924585

Nah I actually didn't do that. I did the phone sign-up and when I signed up, it gave me the option to show the coupon or use it on the website, and it would automatically add.

how does the tech fleece crew sweatshirt fit?

and has anybody seen it on sale in grey (dark grey heather)?

also, heads up for the other skinnies - ndc has the dark grey heather pants in xs at the moment

been waiting forever for them to restock in that size

Last edited:
does sports authority carry size small tech fleece pants in store? might do a size exchange

Nah I actually didn't do that. I did the phone sign-up and when I signed up, it gave me the option to show the coupon or use it on the website, and it would automatically add.
Repped! I clicked through the link that came to my phone and then emailed the link to myself...shopped from my computer and put the items in my cart. Then I clicked through eBates for the 3% back. Also, PNC and BOA (may be others) are offering 10% back when you shop at Sports Authority as well. No tax week in FL so copped two pairs of pants for $58.xx after the rebates. If your bank or credit card company isn't offering the 10% back, cardcash.com has online gift cards for Sports Authority at 16.5% off.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Repped! I clicked through the link that came to my phone and then emailed the link to myself...shopped from my computer and put the items in my cart. Then I clicked through eBates for the 3% back. Also, PNC and BOA (may be others) are offering 10% back when you shop at Sports Authority as well. No tax week in FL so copped two pairs of pants for $58.xx after the rebates. If you're bank or credit card company isn't offering the 10% back, cardcash.com has online gift cards for Sports Authority at 16.5% off. :nthat:

OH MY GOD, I want to cancel my order and reorder for $12 less now. DAMN IT

The audacity of Zara.
laugh.gif

Been a lurker here but anyone try the new tech pants with the black/white striped drawstrings? They didnt have my usual M at NTNY but tried on an S and they fit surprisingly well. 5'10 160 here with an athletic frame.
I was just there yesterday and thought the same thing lol. I said what?!?!! haha thats nuts

Sports Authority has the Tech Fleece Pants for 25% off until 8/15. $75 + shipping... however, if you do the "Sign up & Save 10% off" promo on top of the website, you can get an extra 10% off $75, narrowing it down to $67.50+tax. Shipping is free!

They have the oants? I never seen them in the site

So I just received the TF bonded windrunner today. If anyone is wondering how they fit, the top half fits like a regular windrunner, slim arms. The bottom half fits loose and it doesn't have the elastic band on the waist, which I love. The back part is also longer than the usual.
Here's a quick pic on how it looks like.
I'm 5'6 165. Size M.

View media item 1671510

Last edited:
Anybody know about these:

How much should they be and how/where to cop?

They're tech fleece so if this is the wrong place my apologies. 

Back
Top Bottom