**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Let me just ask this simple question and hope not to get roasted for it by some insecure in here...

How can you justify paying $80 for sweat pants?

What's up with this "fad" of tech fleece pants and why are these selling out like hot cakes. What is so special about (these) sweat pants

Let me just ask this simple question and hope not to get roasted for it by some insecure in here...

What's up with this "fad" of tech fleece pants and why are these selling out like hot cakes. What is so special about (these) sweat pants
They feel like heaven...no lie.

And let's be honest, we're all part of a sneaker board/community that buys over priced shoes......multiple shoes. 
laugh.gif
  I can't really justify that either.

I guess you could ask the same question to the people who buy $200+ true religion jeans etc. I've always been a person to rock sweats. The justification is only for the person buying what he wants or likes. The material is super comfortable from what I've experienced. The sizing is the issue for most.

Anyone mnow if the black tech pants on size? Were 1.0 or 2.0? Im about to cop the black on nike if size? Sends me the 1.0 so i can have both.

Well I bought a pair of team USA tech fleece pants and I will say they are awesome. The material is a step above any sweat pants you will get. $80 awesome maybe not. But find me the fit and quality at a lower price point and I'm all for it. (Trust me I've been looking)

I will say this paying over retail for these to me is just plain crazy. IMHO of course.

Last edited:
im laughing at myself now

i just ordered 2 pairs of the black and grey yesterday from Proper

and now ndc gets a restock finally

I couldn't believe $80 sweats. I thought people were crazy. Then I bought a pair and then I bought another and then another.

Then tech fleece windrunners, now I bought tech fleece shorts.

I live in tech fleece.

Justification? It's only money.

Last edited:
Okay decision time nike tech super 1mm hoodie or the windrunner 2.0? Pros cons? Not sure i like that big zipper on the super.

And what is the main difference between these and my current aw77 hoodie? Gahhh

Last edited:
I had tried the 1.0 pants on when they first released and i regret not purchasing them ever since. Finally copped the greys. Whats the difference between the 1.0 and 2.0? Also i sized up to an XL, am 6' 3" and 200, did i do it right haha?

Comparison pics between my Tech Pants in sizes S in light Grey & Dark Grey in M

My stats: 5´9, w30, around 140.

And some fit pics, first size S

And Dark Grey in size M

I like the fit on both, size S fits snug but not like leggins and size M is a more relaxed fit...
wink.gif

Comparison pics between my Tech Pants in sizes S in light Grey & Dark Grey in M

My stats: 5´9, w30, around 140.

And some fit pics, first size S

And Dark Grey in size M

I like the fit on both, size S fits snug but not like leggins and size M is a more relaxed fit...
wink.gif
your fit looks kinda meh in both idk why, but the medium is much better lol

Does anyone have these and John Elliot escobars? Could u compare sizing? I have L in JE sweats and ordered a large in these. I'm 6'4" 180

Back
Top Bottom