**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

cuffed sleeves made tech fleece 100x better. The black ring around the sleeve in the first gen was ok until it stretched 

So tempted to get the khaki pants with that 20% but that shipping is killer. Anyone know of anywhere still carrying these and will eventually go on sale for under $70?

love my TF crew... its my goto airport sweater when I travel 
nthat.gif

So tempted to get the khaki pants with that 20% but that shipping is killer. Anyone know of anywhere still carrying these and will eventually go on sale for under $70?

got mine for around $50 from Unisports. It will be back again. You're talking the Olive pants?

got mine for around $50 from Unisports. It will be back again. You're talking the Olive pants?

Yup the cargo khaki color. It isn't something I have to have since I won't really get chances to wear it that often but I really like the color.
I don't see tech fleece stuff restocking too often or maybe I just don't know where to look so I'm worried I might miss out on it all together. For $50 I would've jumped on it for sure.

You can only get a deal on olives of you have a bday coupon. They would be $75 plus tax at house of hoops. I've never seen them as low as $50 and I check all euro sites even unisport. I would pull the trigger now because even with sales you never know what sizes will be left later on.

man wth olive colorway tech fleece gears never have my size @_@

Last edited by a moderator:
Man too tempting.... added another pair just for the free shipping lol (I just hate high shipping rates)

View media item 1715073

Cargo Khaki / olive for $56.84 and camos for $67.20 (not sure if worth it for the camos).
Or just the olives for $74... that $17 shipping just irks me. Too bad they don't have exVAC prices.

Is the consensus that the 2015 pants fit smaller than previous years? I tried on the sz L charcoal grey/volt pair and they were smaller than my black and grey size L from 2013 and 2014.

And no, I have not gained serious weight lol

Is the consensus that the 2015 pants fit smaller than previous years? I tried on the sz L charcoal grey/volt pair and they were smaller than my black and grey size L from 2013 and 2014.

Have you considered the fact that you broke in your other pair and that's why it's looser? lol

Have you considered the fact that you broke in your other pair and that's why it's looser? lol

If they were that tight when I bought them I would have returned them to get a bigger size. My older pairs may be broke in a bit but they would have shrunk a bit in the washer and been back to the form they were when I bought them. That does not seem to be the case.

You're right. My blue and volt, & Crimson pairs from this year run tighter than my grey and blacks.

[h1]Nike Sportswear Aeroloft TF Windrunner for $135-$145 shipped (roughly 60% off)[/h1]
http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/search.aspx?q=aeroloft

Found this a while back but decided to wait to post until I figured out sizing. Just got mine in and I would say size down if you like a snug fit. I am 5' 8" 160 lbs and a medium in the windrunner / small in the aeroloft. Fit is about the same for both even with the size difference. Will post pics later.

Last edited:
pulled the trigger on two pairs of tech fleece pants on UI for $113 shipped. Not a bad deal imo, almost 2 for the price of 1

Any ideas if the camos will go below 60-70 as well? Sorry for all these questions. I love shopping but I'm also super frugal when I do shop.

i bought like 5 pairs of these pants a couple weeks ago when they went on sale at H&M. First 2 pairs cost me 15 bucks each. Last 3 pairs cost me 21 bucks total, theyre not tech fleece by a mile but they damn sure are comfortable. Now if i could just find the black tech fleece for about 60 id be happy

Back
Top Bottom