**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

still think nike needs to release a tech fleece hoody sans zipper. essentially the crew with a hood.

Man I want that grey crew neck but I want more than 1 color wish others were on sale to buy all together

Man I want that grey crew neck but I want more than 1 color wish others were on sale to buy all together

Ordered the grey crew from SNS yesterday for $30. Now I need to get the carbon heather or tumbled heather one and probably the black one too. The blue one I got has been getting a lot of wear

Code works, but it get's taken away when I try and check out.. strange.

Oh well, I'm sure I can find a better deal than 80 on a wind runner, I really want a couple before Fall :nerd:

ITS ALMOST TECHFLEECE AND CREW NECK SEASON.. THAT BURGUNDY AND A GREY ONE WOULD BE SOLID... SNS DIDNT HAVE THE GREY ANYMORE UNLESS I HAVE THE WRONG SNS LOL

ITS ALMOST TECHFLEECE AND CREW NECK SEASON.. THAT BURGUNDY AND A GREY ONE WOULD BE SOLID... SNS DIDNT HAVE THE GREY ANYMORE UNLESS I HAVE THE WRONG SNS LOL

Waiting for SNS (Sneakersnstuff lol) to give me shipping confirmation on my grey crew and black tech fleece pants I ordered a few days ago. SNS's shipping and handling time is so booty through When compared to other euro sites

Last edited:
Waiting for SNS (Sneakersnstuff lol) to give me shipping confirmation on my grey crew and black tech fleece pants I ordered a few days ago. SNS's shipping and handling time is so booty through When compared to other euro sites

AT LEAST YOU GOT THEM LOL.. NICE P/U

Made the exact same order and waiting for shipping as well from SNS. Looks like they're swamped though on shipping.

"We are currently behind on packing and shipping due to an increased order volume the last couple days. We are doing our very best to get all orders shipped as soon as possible but delivery times may be delayed with a couple of days. Sorry for any inconvenience"

Made the exact same order and waiting for shipping as well from SNS. Looks like they're swamped though on shipping.

"We are currently behind on packing and shipping due to an increased order volume the last couple days. We are doing our very best to get all orders shipped as soon as possible but delivery times may be delayed with a couple of days. Sorry for any inconvenience"

That explains it. It took some time for me to get my tech fleece Prestos from them too. As long as my order doesn't get canceled im good

Been hitting 5 different Marshalls here in Houston on the regular and coming up empty for weeks now.

Really wish they had this color in my size
saw one on ebay pop up for 50$ in my size, copped with the quickness, it's 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom