**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ive hit like 15 different, TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls stores here in Houston multiple times... found 1 N98 between all of them. Luckily it was my my size.

Went on vacation to Dubai in the UAE the past week. Visited an athletic wear store called Sun and Sand Sports and picked up the light grey windrunner for $34. They had the charcoal windrunner for $36 but not my size.

I can see how the tech fleece stuff was all on clearance...it was like 100 degrees there!!!

Went on vacation to Dubai in the UAE the past week. Visited an athletic wear store called Sun and Sand Sports and picked up the light grey windrunner for $34. They had the charcoal windrunner for $36 but not my size.

I can see how the tech fleece stuff was all on clearance...it was like 100 degrees there!!!
Cool store, especially the one in the City Mall. Going there in a month. 

Cool store, especially the one in the City Mall. Going there in a month. 
I actually went to one of their outlet stores that happened to be next to the hotel I was staying at. The non-outlet Sun and Sand Sport stores were all full price for tech fleece apparel. 

Last edited:
theyre gonna be pretty loose on you. Im 6'4 235 and they fit almost perfect to slightly baggy

Slightly baggy? Wow. I'm 6'200 and there isn't much room for me to gain too much more weight with the XL. You must have a huge cranium or like them to fit like yoga pants.

Kidding, but kind of serious.

Ive hit like 15 different, TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls stores here in Houston multiple times... found 1 N98 between all of them. Luckily it was my my size.

damn, they have that many around your way?

I don't think I;ve ever seen one of these stores in my area

Slightly baggy? Wow. I'm 6'200 and there isn't much room for me to gain too much more weight with the XL. You must have a huge cranium or like them to fit like yoga pants.

Kidding, but kind of serious.

This is what I mean by slightly loose
View media item 1757713
As opposed to this which im assuming is Nikes intended fit
View media item 1757743
If they look like the top picture on me at 235 and 34 waist there going to look huge on him at 170

Last edited:
for reference im 6'7 240 lbs athletic build.
I wear windrunners in XL and TF pants in XXL, I needed to go XXL for the pants to get the length, however my buttocks area could be taking in a bit as its a bit loose and would like it to be more fitted in that area.

View media item 1742126

View media item 1742127

View media item 1742128

View media item 1742129

View media item 1742130

View media item 1742132
6'7 245 lbs XXL on the tf pants. Wish bum area was a bit fitted and didn't have that loose area. Other than that I think they fine, what u guys think? I tried the xl in the pants and was way to tight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom