**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

"seen this one. Tried it on. Very comfy and warm. But i like the new ones. More subtle colors. I'm an all black or grey kind of guy."

Yeah I agree with more subtle as well but I actually like the blue pop it gives, its super nice.

Saw those 2014 aeroloft windrunner at marshalls a few months back for 99.99

Haha and that's exactly where I got mine. No way in hell was I ever paying full retail of $350 for it. I get it's a premium product but still.

^, I was actually lucky. I went to the Marshalls, tried it on, but was still deciding so I left it and went to another store. I decided I wanted it, went back to the rack, and it was no longer there. Super pissed at myself, I looked around and it was hanging on a different rack. Someone had tried it on and didn't buy it so I really lucked out. I really like the reversible aspect and it was cool to see both Tech Fleece and Aeroloft combined.

Any recommendations on TF for toddlers or the equivalent. I'm in socal so it's not dire, but I love how TF is perfect for cool and warm (not hot) weather.

does black tech fleece tend to pick up a lot of lint?

been meaning to get a pair of the pants

does black tech fleece tend to pick up a lot of lint?

been meaning to get a pair of the pants
I've got the pants and the windrunner and mine don't seem to pick up lint at all, you should be ok :smile:

The only thing you need to do though is wash them on cold cycle otherwise the black can fade! 

After reading all these success stories with TF finds, I finally hit on a pair of shorts at a local Burlington Coat Factory (South Jersey area). I really wanted pants, but these will do. 

Still holding out for this fleece gate y'all constantly talk about

don't think it'll be happening

but you my be able to score some deals from unisport soon but regular sizes this seasons seems to be OOS

it won't be at the levels as TF gate tho :lol:

I'm in central jersey (Princeton) and I've had success at the Marshalls in princetons, the TJ Maxx in Lawrenceville, and the Marshalls and tj Maxx in langhorne PA
Bruhhh.. I never knew you was from central jersey. I'm from Hamilton. Me and my girl hit those spots all the time. I went today actually and no TF luck lol

Still holding out for this fleece gate y'all constantly talk about
That was really a fluke , not likely at all to happen again. Most will see is some end of season sales to make room for the next season. Once TFgate cought on it was shut down , lasted like two days only.

Bruhhh.. I never knew you was from central jersey. I'm from Hamilton. Me and my girl hit those spots all the time. I went today actually and no TF luck lol

Really??? I'm from ewing but live in Manayunk now. I'm always back though! I was at TJ Maxx 2 days ago and found nothing too

Really liking those new tech jackets , but for that price and knowing Chicago weather. Money will be better spent on a North-face or something of the type , new peace do look good tho.

Back
Top Bottom