**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

350x700px-LL-07fd687b_9z66i.gif

Fellas there are pants on sale for $20, just got back from the Nike store trying to do the return and the manager confirmed it but said he doesn't know which store. Let's find it lol

25% off all Nike apparel on Macy's.com ends today. Not the best prices but still not retail. I've got a Macy's gift card that I'll throw towards my purchase

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return :x :smh: .  What policy is that?

They said that for the black tech fleece plants I went to return last year. I go ok, so where can I get a medium or large for $20 and he said you can't. So I said how come you are giving me that price

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return :x :smh: .  What policy is that?

They said that for the black tech fleece plants I went to return last year. I go ok, so where can I get a medium or large for $20 and he said you can't. So I said how come you are giving me that price

That's what happens when people take advantage of the system.

Also, guys if you have a RUVILLA near you, it might be good to peep in. I'm at Christiana mall de and got the blue camo pair for $50 instead of $120. Only color they had and they had the matching jacket but I left it.
Sale was 50% off of lowest price for some Nike stuff.
View media item 1779765

If that's the case, shouldn't we be able to use Nike assist to order them for $20 just like TFgate

Can somebody explain why they show up for $20 but you can't purchase them anywhere for that

Can somebody explain why they show up for $20 but you can't purchase them anywhere for that

Because that's the price they put them in the system as. Ultimately, there would be no issues if a receipt was present.

Wouldn't make a different. Dudes are trying to hustle Nike. Ultimately, they should just say dang, Nike caught on.

Doing a size swap via NDC is much easier than going to a brick and mortar. Ive done a couple with out any issues.

Back
Top Bottom