**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

25% + 14% ebates is clutch.. doubled up on tumble grey shorts and picked up the windrunner.. 
smile.gif

Reeped that code stacked with swoosh is money

Charcoal heather TF pants for 35.99 out the gate [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Reeped that code stacked with swoosh is money

Charcoal heather TF pants for 35.99 out the gate [emoji]128526[/emoji]
had to go back and pick up the Charcoal heather for under $50.. thanks again for the heads up.. can't beat the 14% mobile Monday ebates deal.. 

Last edited:
had to go back and pick up the Charcoal heather for under $50.. thanks again for the heads up.. can't beat the 14% mobile Monday ebates deal.. 

What is this Ebates you speak of.

I wish the grey and volt pair was still there in a L. I woulda swooped it. No that I'm thinking about all the items on there I'm bout to lose my mind [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What is this Ebates you speak of.

I wish the grey and volt pair was still there in a L. I woulda swooped it. No that I'm thinking about all the items on there I'm bout to lose my mind [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

check out their website. They give cash back for purchases. Sometimes its only 3%, but at times, you'll see 10%+ on various websites, and with the holidays coming up, they tend to be more giving.

Just hoped on the ebates train, and my last check that I received was for over $400. Free money

Last edited:
So I'm signed into Nike off the ebates app. So when I check out they will email a check? Is that how it works ? New to ebates as well
Thanks for the help

So I'm signed into Nike off the ebates app. So when I check out they will email a check? Is that how it works ? New to ebates as well
Thanks for the help
They send a check or pay via paypal. They pay quarterly after you have met the cash back minimum of $5 per quarter.

Purchases Posted......Big Fat Check Sent

Jan 1- Mar 31.................May 15

Apr 1- June 30................ Aug 15

July 1-Sept 30.................Nov 15

Oct 1-Dec 3..................... Feb 15

So if you made the purchase today and met the $5 minimum, you would get your payment sent on Feb 15 since it falls under the Oct.1 - Dec.3 quarter.

If you don't meet the minimum this quarter, the money doesn't expire, it stays on your account until you meet the minimum and they can send you a payment.

Last edited:
in terms of body length, how do all the tech fleece jackets compare with each other? I'm about 5'6" and wearing the windrunner in S makes
it look like a dress on me :/
was thinking of grabbing the aw77 or the Tech fleece hoodie if it's not as long. thanks!

They send a check or pay via paypal. They pay quarterly after you have met the cash back minimum of $5 per quarter.

Purchases Posted......Big Fat Check Sent
Jan 1- Mar 31.................May 15
Apr 1- June 30................ Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30.................Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 3..................... Feb 15

So if you made the purchase today and met the $5 minimum, you would get your payment sent on Feb 15 since it falls under the Oct.1 - Dec.3 quarter.

If you don't meet the minimum, the money doesn't expire, it stays on your account until you meet the minimum and they can send you a payment.
as a heads up every new member should at least be getting a 5$ signup bonus if they used a referral link :smile:

i know its been asked before but i cant find it in the thread .. how do the bonded windrunners and n98 fit in comparison to the regular windrunners and the TF aw77 hoodies? I wear an XL in those, would i just get an xl in the bonded one and n98 as well?

thanks for any feedback

which would you guys pick....tumbled grey/volt windrunner or cargo khaki tech fleece hoodie?

i know its been asked before but i cant find it in the thread .. how do the bonded windrunners and n98 fit in comparison to the regular windrunners and the TF aw77 hoodies? I wear an XL in those, would i just get an xl in the bonded one and n98 as well?

thanks for any feedback
N98 is slightly more fitted than the WR and AW77 in my opinion but its a nice cut. Same size as a WR for me which is a Large.

Bonded is a terrible cut. If you have a huge torso and skinny arms you're golden. I sized down to a Medium for mine and it still looks like a dress.

N98 is slightly more fitted than the WR and AW77 in my opinion but its a nice cut. Same size as a WR for me which is a Large.

Bonded is a terrible cut. If you have a huge torso and skinny arms you're golden. I sized down to a Medium for mine and it still looks like a dress.

Im fat haha so i have a slight gut so the bonded sounds like it would be okay in the same size .. ill try it out .. thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom