**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Last edited:
My outlet had charcoal heathered (big sizes only), burgundy, bright blue, and both camo pants. Camo's were $56 and all others were $48. Picked up an XL in the charcoal, and going to head back on Thursday for the additional 20% off to grab the other colors. They also had the gray/blue aerolofts for about $70-80 after 30%
Been looking for those burgundys. Mind sharing which outlet?

It wont work, coz u need to Purchase via ebates link

Wrong. It still works even after the fact. Done it numerous times. You just need to go to the site to leave a trail that you visited the page through ebates even if it's after you checked out as long as it's the same day.

Bron bron, Durant and Kobe wear them all the time

Just realized I saw a Demar Derozan instagram post where he's wearing a tf suit. Obv being sponsored by Nike, these guys probably get this stuff made for them.

WOW, wish I could rep you even more. Thank you!!!

Finally was able to add those elusive tiger stripes :smokin

Yeah I jumped the gun and dropped $90 on sz. L for a pair of those a month ago because it was the only pair I seen in a long while. I grabbed the black TF pants sz. L for $64. Glad we could all eat.

footlocker online has a 20% off code IPFL5N24 that can be used on tech fleece. ends up being about $80.00 for TF AW77 hoodie

So when I ordered my girls pair of TF I also bought myself an XL just to say f it. 
laugh.gif
. Came in today and what do you know. The fit is 
pimp.gif
. Gives me the breathable room I like in joggers and no diaper butt. Must have been that one XL pair at the outlet that was just stretched out to its limit.

Thanks again to dude that posted the DSG sale.

Damn, Dope Factory ships fast! Ordered on Friday, shipped on Monday, arrived here today [Wednesday]. For $180 shipped, I can't complain! If anyone is interested, you do have to go one size down, or possibly two sizes down! I had to go down to a Medium and was still able to wear two layers underneath without a problem whatsoever

View media item 1802854

Yea man DF does not play when it comes to shipping. Coming from Italy yet they arrive as quick if not quicker than NDC

anyone know how the Nike Venom French Terry Men's Pants fit?
Like aw77. Order your normal size
it's funny, because I tried on a pair of aw77 pants, and compared to TF pants, they run short, but when I read reviews on the venom pants, they run long...?

Back
Top Bottom