**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Still mad finishline cancelled my Carbon grey & white pants order...they were only 70 :smh:

I wish nike released like a purple camo set like them old Bape hoodies lol

Man i gotta check TJ Maxx, Ross & Marshalls for some tech fleece pants. Barely ever find really nice stuff at them spots tho

Size large 59.99 Ross in Lawrenceville Nj

I live pretty close to that store! Might have to check it out
Na bruh stay away 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Damn, yall live in some small towns for everyone to know where that one store is 
laugh.gif
 I could say the Ross on the southside of Houston and theres like 7

Well that's like a city lol. The towns in central jersey aren't that small like sticks or nothing. But a few towns or close towns have their stores that everyone goes to. Off the top of my head there's like 6 TJ Maxx, Ross, marshals that's an easy drive for me

Well that's like a city lol. The towns in central jersey aren't that small like sticks or nothing. But a few towns or close towns have their stores that everyone goes to. Off the top of my head there's like 6 TJ Maxx, Ross, marshals that's an easy drive for me

Bingo. Especially stores like this. 3 marshalls, 2 tj Maxx, and 1 ross within driving distance from eachother. Only one of them is in my town.

Just looked it up, Houston is a little larger than Jersey :x I need some of that small town action. Driving to all these stores for TF is racking up miles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom