**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Don't know who's in the Chicago area on here but outlets in Aurora have the dark camos for $50. All sizes minus S.
Just placed a phone order! Thanks a ton $58 shipped total
Ordered after you, when you posted, but was charged $78. Going to complain first thing in the morning. Anybody had experienced the same problem? Do you think they will adjust the price, should I refuse shipment? TIA

anyone have the N98 jacket in blue (not to be confused with royal blue)? Looking for real life pics. Every pic i've seen looks different. Hoping they blue is closer to the stock pics shown.

Last edited:
i'll probably be in on at least 1 tech knit something just to check it out. That hoodie CR7 has on is looking nice. Cleaner than the grey to me.

Thanks man. wow the grey really does look sick. I just hope the tech knit material is as comfortable as the regular tech fleece stuff. Any idea when its dropping?
1/26 from what i've heard. My boy works for Nike & it's all he's been talking about. He saw the samples a few months back.

anyone have the N98 jacket in blue (not to be confused with royal blue)? Looking for real life pics. Every pic i've seen looks different. Hoping they blue is closer to the stock pics shown.

So Im not sure if this is the N98 youre speaking of but this is the one i picked up a few weeks ago on ebay and i put it next to my blue crew neck to illustrate the difference. from what Ive seen both have been called royal blue from the quick google searches I did but heres what they look like side by side. Let me know if you need pics in better lighting.
View media item 1822927
and here are stock photos for each
N98 614376-491
View media item 1866006
Crew 545163-480
View media item 1866007

So Im not sure if this is the N98 youre speaking of but this is the one i picked up a few weeks ago on ebay and i put it next to my blue crew neck to illustrate the difference. from what Ive seen both have been called royal blue from the quick google searches I did but heres what they look like side by side. Let me know if you need pics in better lighting.
View media item 1822927
and here are stock photos for each
N98 614376-491
View media item 1866006
Crew 545163-480
View media item 1866007

no, not those. Its a much lighter shade of blue. Sort of a dark baby blue I guess?

this one

View media item 1866033

finishline was not wanting to send me the black crew for $45 so I decided to just cancel. Never ordering from FNL again after the past few weeks with their nonsense. Still on my hunt for the squadron blue on discount (and i just noticed its no longer on NDC)

I also did notice another new color of the Hero windrunner

View media item 1866072

Back
Top Bottom