**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Is $70 before tax a fair price for some black TF (545343 011) sweats? Or is there any place cheaper?

How do you guys feel abiut the tumbled grey and volt TF pants? I see some for $63 and just not sure what to rock with them. Any thoughts?

How do you guys feel abiut the tumbled grey and volt TF pants? I see some for $63 and just not sure what to rock with them. Any thoughts?

no thoughts needed. If you need to think about what to wear with those, its too late. We're talking about sweats

Keep it simple.

Welp, decided to try out TF.

Got a black TF Hero hoodie for $108, and black TF 1mm pants for $63. Got them from SNS, so should take 2 weeks to get (SNS has been disappointing lately).

I'm kinda excited to try them out, but somewhat hoping they're not all that great so I don't have ANOTHER item to start collecting.

Anyone know where I can find thdo aw77 in birch? The one Nordstrom had on sale for $50?

Really need it in medium or large

Not gonna get that price anywhere at a retail location. Possibly eBay if you keep an eye out. But aw77s rarely go for less than 60-65 from what I've seen

It was the older one or whatever

They had both white and black for $50

Just sold out of medium quickly. Should have grabbed a large when they were up forever

Welp, decided to try out TF.

Got a black TF Hero hoodie for $108, and black TF 1mm pants for $63. Got them from SNS, so should take 2 weeks to get (SNS has been disappointing lately).

I'm kinda excited to try them out, but somewhat hoping they're not all that great so I don't have ANOTHER item to start collecting.

uh oh.

was thinking about pulling the trigger on this nikelab tech fleece camo hoodie .. dont really seen many around since its from the past season ..dude wants 95 shipped .. what do you guys think.. think i could find it cheaper?

View media item 1883205

It was the older one or whatever

They had both white and black for $50

Just sold out of medium quickly. Should have grabbed a large when they were up forever

Yeah I picked up a birch one during that time. Although I haven't searched for those colors in particular the last birch that came up when I was looking for TF on eBay was $90. That's the thing with TF prices you're more likely to find a better deal on the retail end than you would on the secondary market. And since we're a few seasons removed from when they were on shelves the secondary market is your best bet.
View media item 1883220

Last edited:
was thinking about pulling the trigger on this nikelab tech fleece camo hoodie .. dont really seen many around since its from the past season ..dude wants 95 shipped .. what do you guys think.. think i could find it cheaper?
That's a good price, but it's a Nike Hero 1mm TF hoodie. It's not a Nikelab product.

Back
Top Bottom