**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i'm going to wait until some people have their tech knit in hand and can tell about the fit! but will cop the black windrunner at some point, and maybe the pants ^^

copped another aeroloft hooded jacket and a aeroloft bomber today on sale, great saving! 

Those squadron's are beautiful 
happy.gif

Today's pick up

Black tech fleece 2.0 $44.99
Carbon heather/obsidian tech fleece cropped $59.99

Loving the non cuffed look on those cropped pants
from where?  aren't those 2.0's like $150 retail?  saw them at a champ's over the weekend and said hell nah for retail.

anyone own the tech fleece crewneck in obsidian?  would like to see a real picture, a non photoshopped/non filtered one.  thinking about coppin

Last edited:
Been thinking of getting a bonded wind runner so any info on the fit would help. I wear a L in the aw77 tf.

Go with a large. If you have skinny arms, then I guess you could go with a medium. They're tight on the arms and loose on the torso.

Been thinking of getting a bonded wind runner so any info on the fit would help. I wear a L in the aw77 tf.

Saw someone post a pic of a fit with the bonded windrunner and they said it looked "boxy" on them, which it did. That turned me off from all bonded windrunners.

The torso seems kinda of wide/loose and then the arms are tight, which makes it look kind of weird, but jmo.

The new tech knits came out today. Too expensive tho but they're fire, with the red flyknit AF1's? Thumbs up. What new pants is the model wearing. It's a zipper on the left upper thigh. Hope it's not a blend of tech fleece and tech woven. Please don't let it be

Back
Top Bottom