**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thanks... this is pretty valuable info IMO since i doubt id be trying it on before buying.

now to just get the TF to TK size conversion on the bottoms :lol:

im going to nike boston tomorrow to trade in sizes (as long as they got them in). i'll check out the pants and see what I can find on the sizing

i'll also try and get a pic of me wearing both the TF and TK to show the sizing difference. Every pic I was trying to take last night ended up too dark since the hoodie is black.

Just got the email from END about the Tech Knit hoodies. Love all 3 colors they have but $205 is steep :smh:. Chances of them ever getting discounted (on any site)? Seeing as how Tech Fleece stuff always sells out at semi-similar price points I'm guessing not :\.

There are some tk hoodies on the bay for 197. 204 with shipping in all 3 colors. Just an FYI

Just got the email from END about the Tech Knit hoodies. Love all 3 colors they have but $205 is steep :smh:. Chances of them ever getting discounted (on any site)? Seeing as how Tech Fleece stuff always sells out at semi-similar price points I'm guessing not :\.

Wrong

wow, only $205 on end? hopefully they dont sell and END gives us a coupon first.

And you normally go with L in TF windrunner?
with your stats I would think M. I'm 6ft 180-185. And I'm a L in my windrunners

medium TF would definitely fit too tight. So im actually in a weird spot right now, i've been 170 for a minute now, but the past couple weeks i've dropped down to 163-165 for some reason, so everything is fitting really weird right now :lol:

Wrong
Really? Awesome. Me and my boy were just saying that we'll gladly pay $150+ for a pair of kicks that we'll only wear once in a while but are too tight to cop a hoody for $200 that can be worn for a week straight :lol:.

wow, only $205 on end? hopefully they dont sell and END gives us a coupon first.
Yep, here's a link:

http://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=tech+knit+windrunner

Not sure about shipping/customs charges though.

Last edited:
I think that the grey TK windrunner with the black TK pants is the way to go. I like seeing the chevron more on the grey, but I'm not a fan of the grey pants as much. The way it's cut and sewn together has a very noticeable pattern and looks kinda strange. It's much harder to see it on the black pants.

Last edited:
medium TF would definitely fit too tight. So im actually in a weird spot right now, i've been 170 for a minute now, but the past couple weeks i've dropped down to 163-165 for some reason, so everything is fitting really weird right now
laugh.gif
205 followed by a customs bill from Fedex 
laugh.gif

You did right by ordering/buying from Nike 

205 followed by a customs bill from Fedex :lol:

You did right by ordering/buying from Nike 

yeah yeah, thats why I threw in the I hope END will give us one of those 20% coupons soon they do every once in a while

it's crazy I feel that at $100 I'm getting a deal.. 
roll.gif

well played Nike.. I'll stick to my TF for now.. 

I really like the blue one but hopefully one day I can get at $100 or so. No way I'm paying 200 unless I hit the lottery lol

$125 for a pocket tee??? LMFAO, anyone who pays full retail for that is a fool, I don't care how much money you make, that's just throwing it away. I like the look but definitely gonna go to the ES to get it for half off, no way in hell paying over $100 for a hoodie.

Can't wait for tech knit to get marked down. Really like what I'm seeing, especially in the royal blue.

....but you do realize the Windrunner has been around since the 70's and it's always had the "chevron" as you guys like to call it
...you know what he means...the regular windrunners that we have come to love DO have the chevron..but its more of a stitch...this looks awful..its a black bar....and why is it that the one lebron was wearing looked so much better..more grains in the knit

Back
Top Bottom