**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

San Leandro clearance store. Forgot to mention they had the blue camo pants also. Sizes M, XXL only same price $54.99.  I guess these are the updated version with the dotted drawstrings. Good deal imo but idk if they do phone orders so i guess its only for the local folks.

@chenks Thanks. They have free returns so I may give it a shot.

Update: According to the rep, they're the grey/volt cw.

Last edited:
San Leandro clearance store. Forgot to mention they had the blue camo pants also. Sizes M, XXL only same price $54.99.  I guess these are the updated version with the dotted drawstrings. Good deal imo but idk if they do phone orders so i guess its only for the local folks.

No phone phone orders at San Leandro clearance center.

Does anyone know when Nike is going to have their 20% clearance deal? Because I'm tempted to pull the trigger on those Charcoal Heather/Black pants.

These should match with the gray/black Camo hoodie right? Does anyone think it is overkill to have a matching Camo hoodie and pants?
No they arent a mate to the camo line, there is a matching windrunner

Camo on camo seems a bit much but you be the judge 

nike-tech-fleece-camo-hoodies.jpg

It's been a nice TF 7 days for me. Grabbing some stuff I've wanted for the low

Reactions: lyl
trying to call now to order a grey and maybe some pants, just keeps ringing for me though. Are they open yet?

*Just checked out their IG, says open at 11am CST, damn east coast time :lol:

Last edited:
trying to call now to order a grey and maybe some pants, just keeps ringing for me though. Are they open yet?

*Just checked out their IG, says open at 11am CST, damn east coast time
laugh.gif
I think they should be open now if its central time. 

Repped. On Centre214 mobile, I clicked onto the TK windrunner product page and was able to cart and checkout.
View media item 1903900

repped my man, added to my cart. Just got the grey windrunner to go with my black :smokin

decided to grab the navy pants too... I have no self restraint on sweats

sorry that sucks,  maybe just cop online... or try again in another hour.  not sure I never copped from them before. 

I saw the "phone order only" first then I just saw the online jig. Online order went through :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom