**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi, new to the thread.  I ordered Nike Tech Fleece pants.  They ran tighter than I expected.  I am content with how they run brand new.  But, I am concerned about shrinkage.  Should I size up, or just take precaution when washing/drying? 

You don't have to worry about shrinkage - wash on cold and hang dry and you'll be fine. They'll return to normal shape, then stretch out again as your wear them.

Hey guys I saw on the first page it says the windrunner is TTS to slightly smaller? So do you all normally size up?
I've found one I've been looking for but its size M, I wear small for AW77 and the new TK wind-runner so do you'll think it's worth sizing up and copping or should I wait for a S? cheers all

- do youll think it will fit similar to the Small TK windrunner since they run large?

Hey guys I saw on the first page it says the windrunner is TTS to slightly smaller? So do you all normally size up?
I've found one I've been looking for but its size M, I wear small for AW77 and the new TK wind-runner so do you'll think it's worth sizing up and copping or should I wait for a S? cheers all

- do youll think it will fit similar to the Small TK windrunner since they run large?

Can't see how you come to the conclusion since I already answered you

No problem. You can go with the L that these guys are suggesting tho. I'm 5 6 175 and the L fits me good. M is toooooo tight. XL gives me a looser feel but my Ls in a couple of colors are a bit more snug than I would like like khaki green and the black camo.

hm I'm around the same dimensions as you but a M is perfect for me. Actually pretty loose around the waist so I have to tie really tight if I have heavy stuff in my pockets. I'm 5'7 175

Last edited:
A good majority of the TF clearance is starting to dry up so who knows how good that 20% will be when it rolls around. 

No problem. You can go with the L that these guys are suggesting tho. I'm 5 6 175 and the L fits me good. M is toooooo tight. XL gives me a looser feel but my Ls in a couple of colors are a bit more snug than I would like like khaki green and the black camo.

hm I'm around the same dimensions as you but a M is perfect for me. Actually pretty loose around the waist so I have to tie really tight if I have heavy stuff in my pockets. I'm 5'7 175

Just means you and I have different "builds"
I'm thicker in the legs

There was a ton of those ACG tech fleece crews at my local NIKE clearance store (centralia, WA)..

Went there a while back on a weekend, resellers were waiting in line for the store to open and cleaned it out so quick. Managed to grab some TF shorts and some other clothes. That place is a gold mine though.

Sucks that it's so far from me.

Last edited:
Are the funnels basically like turtle necks? What's the hood area or lack of hood like in person?

Back
Top Bottom