**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

still looking for olive pants in med.  hopefully they come back in stock.   If anyone needs a $5 off in store coupon , I have one that expires today.  PM ME. 

still looking for olive pants in med.  hopefully they come back in stock.   If anyone needs a $5 off in store coupon , I have one that expires today.  PM ME. 
Both Rosemont, IL and Aurora, IL outlets  had a ton of the Olive pants over the weekend might want to check with them both.

you guys are right, Ill try chat first (I should know this).   was extremely busy this past weekend otherwise i would have def tried with 20% off outlets.    was hoping they would pop up sometime today in hopes to still get 20% off 

Waiting for the next tk "sale". Grabbed a medium black windrunner and immediately wore it for the day. Should've sized down and gone with the small so that its fit like my tf windrunners. Guess I'm out some $$.

Has anyone posted fit pics of the tech knit?

I'm 6'1" about 205 lbs. I'm a large in everything tech fleece top and bottoms. They fit pretty slim no baggyness and that's the way I like it.... It looks like the tech knit might not be as much form fitting? Anyone with experience.....

I knew I would miss out. It's hard to keep up with all the threads. When's the next holiday ?

Last edited:
Team Red + Squadron Blue suit came in this week. Need the blk/gold pants to go on sale and then I'm really done with TF lol.

Has anyone posted fit pics of the tech knit?

I'm 6'1" about 205 lbs. I'm a large in everything tech fleece top and bottoms. They fit pretty slim no baggyness and that's the way I like it.... It looks like the tech knit might not be as much form fitting? Anyone with experience.....

I knew I would miss out. It's hard to keep up with all the threads. When's the next holiday ?

I'm one inch shorter than you, same weight. I wear XL in everything TF related, but i sized down with the TK wind runner and its perfect. TTS for the top was way too big.

If possible can anyone provide me with a style code for squadron blue & maroon windrunner I can't seem to find these anywhere for a good price

If possible can anyone provide me with a style code for squadron blue & maroon windrunner I can't seem to find these anywhere for a good price

I'm looking for the squadron blue windrunner too, END had them at some point they listed the style code at 545277-460

Back
Top Bottom