**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Oh damn. That's really disappointing. Guess I'm not wearing them to bed.

Anyone have pics of pilling?
all my TF have piling, but i dont take pics of it, "search the thread"  button on the bottom, im sure you can find pics and find the shaver that ppl recommend in here as well. 

With the types of steals i usually get on techflecce, flash jackets etc... its hard for me to pay those TK prices
mean.gif
Have you tried any tech knit on yet?  

They'll be at the clearance eventually as I doubt many are paying full price for the stuff.

Just received shipping confirmation for my order from menlook. Will let y'all know which jacket I'm parting with on Monday.

Yeah i cant pull the trigger either on tk stuff yet. Plus im waiting to see what the olympic tf looks like

Oh damn. That's really disappointing. Guess I'm not wearing them to bed.

Anyone have pics of pilling?
all my TF have piling, but i dont take pics of it, "search the thread"  button on the bottom, im sure you can find pics and find the shaver that ppl recommend in here as well. 

Man you must rock the heck out of it to get piling on all of them :lol:

Man you must rock the heck out of it to get piling on all of them
laugh.gif
this past year I was required to work in/out of a warehouse for work so they let me wear TF (or whatever clothing) to work during those times haha.  so yeah I get a lot of wear out of em randomly.  TF used to be just a weekend thing. I won't complain lol. 

Man you must rock the heck out of it to get piling on all of them :lol:
this past year I was required to work in/out of a warehouse for work so they let me wear TF (or whatever clothing) to work during those times haha.  so yeah I get a lot of wear out of em randomly.  TF used to be just a weekend thing. I won't complain lol. 

That makes sense. The world makes sense now :lol:

For those that have the tech fleece 2 pants, what are your opinions about them? Mine just came in from Jimmy Jazz.

For those that have the tech fleece 2 pants, what are your opinions about them? Mine just came in from Jimmy Jazz.

Went to the outlets last weekend and my girl convinced me to get the black pair over the regular fleece tech pants and she hates sweats. They're solid

Last edited:
The plot thickens. After the rep said my order would be cancelled for the Crimson windrunner, I thought I was toast.

Just got the shipping email tho...

Can't beat the price
View media item 1937721

Last edited:

TF piles a lot.  will need to invest in a shaver after awhile, or cop new pairs. 
Nothing better than a fresh pair of TF 
pimp.gif

my guess is olympic gear will be tech knit not tech fleece.
Nah they will have reg TF gear 
Went to the outlets last weekend and my girl convinced me to get the black pair over the regular fleece tech pants and she hates sweats. They're solid
 Dump her and return them for the reg TF. 

JK 

Not really 
laugh.gif

Has anyone had luck with exchanging TF pants for TF tops at a Nike store?

Which hoodies run thin/thick? Thin as in can be easily layered under a jacket. Thick as in they cannot be easily layered under a jacket, and serve more as a jacket itself.

The plot thickens. After the rep said my order would be cancelled for the Crimson windrunner, I thought I was toast.

Can't beat the price
You lucky dude! They cancelled my olive tech fleece pants!

Can't beat the price
View media item 1937721

Good stuff, bro. What was the reason that the rep said your order would cancel? I'm still waiting for my TF pants to ship. I ordered it on Tuesday and it still says "In progress" and "Preparing to ship" if I click on 'details'.

Tried to take a comparison pic for those who are asking, I apologize for the bad lighting. The greys are TF, the black/anthracite are knit. I'm usually a medium but I sized down on both to a small since I like the tighter fit. Going true to size leaves me with diaper *** since my legs are pretty short. I'm 5'8" about 165lbs. Waist is true 32 but I can sometimes squeeze into a 31.

View media item 1937767View media item 1937771

Back
Top Bottom