**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

only the top sir and thats exclusive to that windrunner you lowballed the seller on :lol:

still shady that dude accepted your offer then changed his mind :smh:
Lol I didn't even low ball him. I offered him 70, he said 75 and then I told him I'd pay at the end of the week but he refused to send me an invoice then and there. Then Later that week he says the lowest he can do is $85 smh

The Windrunner AND AW77 are impossible to come by. The Windrunner is nowhere to be found and the only aw77 left on eBay is a going for $115 and ships from Asia lol for the price I ended up paying for the one I just got I might as well have dealt with that other guy. Even the bonded windrunners are having fewer listings and the prices are slowly creeping up to $75+

New federation kits dropped today for teams competing at Euro 2016. Not sure if the jacket is Tech Knit on the far left.

What is this Tech Fleece Gate that I'm hearing about? 

Nike messed up and priced their tf pants for 20 and windrunners for like 50. It was only available at the Nike stores on ther mobile assist apps for about a day or so, and a lot of members on here cooked that day.

Its all in the NT/TF family , I always post In here for Chitown..
@bigj505 [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Get it

Last edited:
only the top sir and thats exclusive to that windrunner you lowballed the seller on :lol:

still shady that dude accepted your offer then changed his mind :smh:
Lol I didn't even low ball him. I offered him 70, he said 75 and then I told him I'd pay at the end of the week but he refused to send me an invoice then and there. Then Later that week he says the lowest he can do is $85 smh

The Windrunner AND AW77 are impossible to come by. The Windrunner is nowhere to be found and the only aw77 left on eBay is a going for $115 and ships from Asia lol for the price I ended up paying for the one I just got I might as well have dealt with that other guy. Even the bonded windrunners are having fewer listings and the prices are slowly creeping up to $75+

ill keep an eye out for you as usual.
i agree tho... i dont see that color floating around much anymore.

ill keep an eye out for you as usual.
i agree tho... i dont see that color floating around much anymore.

Good looking out. If ever see that Windrunner again in my size I'll have probably jump on it. But now that I have the aw77 im not jumping Through anymore hoops lol

random question did nike change the dri fit socks? i just got some in from the mail and they dont have the L or R on the socks and are a little thinner or did i get the wrong socks? they still say dri-fit
I believe the elite and certain styles of dri-fit socks still have the L and R sign. The 3pk and 6pk doesn't have it. However, I notice that some 3pk do have it but they are usually different colors (not black or white).

Last edited:

I believe the elite and certain styles of dri-fit socks still have the L and R sign. The 3pk and 6pk doesn't have it. However, I notice that some 3pk do have it but they are usually different colors (not black or white).
yea this time i got a 6 pack with no LR but i usually would get a 3 pack from ross and they all would have the LR even check on nike website and they say no difference in socks 6 pack http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dri-fit-cushioned-crew-socks/pid-417172/pgid-11042788 3 pack http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dri-fit-cushioned-crew-socks/pid-656632/pgid-1488832 but the swoosh is tonal and they have LR 

Back
Top Bottom