**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Personally, I would say yes considering it's a $180 jacket and they aren't sitting on any websites anymore.
I'd second this and say $70 for a bonded windrunner is a reasonable price.  

I can't post a link because i'm a newb but footaction online still has a light blue and a black one for $162, which is obviously much more than $70.  The thing is that you need to search for Nike Tech WR Super Full Zip Fleece on the footaction's site.  For whatever reason, footaction decided to go against the bonded windrunner naming convention.

Hmm, I'd have to see it in person to see how well it tucks in, but agree - the concept is def cool. But other similar things never seem to be executed as well as they look in the marketing materials.

ehh, im not that impressed honestly. a shell over tech fleece? I do that already, its just not nike branded :rofl:

ehh, im not that impressed honestly. a shell over tech fleece? I do that already, its just not nike branded
roll.gif
Its not just a shell the entire jacket can be stored or the shell can be put into the fleece. 

The thing I hate when walking around the city is carrying stuff. So to have it stored seems practical. Similar to how people do with ACG coats or CG ( canadian goose) 

Of course one could just use a backpack but this is NT home of the necessary purchases 
laugh.gif

Nike collabing with Acronym and StoneIsland really inspired their designers.

This has Errolson written all over it.
repped for this tidbit. 

Had/have no clue who most of the designers are; even tho I live in the city of fashion. 

I just want a better designed hoodie so I can be like @bigj505  on get my head-to-toe TF on!!! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom