**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

No TF shorts for me this summer unless they make a different fit. I expected them to be fitted but they're cut like JB basketball shorts.

Mine aren't cut like Jordan shorts at all

I wear a large in TF pants and they fit great. I tried on a large in the shorts and the legs are cut like basketball shorts imo, not the least bit fitted. I didn't try a medium because they didn't have one in stock, but I'd imagine they'll be too snug in the waist.

been goin' HAM on TF shorts lately, 6 TF shorts in the last two weeks and not done yet. Still need last seasons red heather.

No TF shorts for me this summer unless they make a different fit. I expected them to be fitted but they're cut like JB basketball shorts.

Some people go down a size from their TF pants size. Def don't fit like JB shorts to me tho. :lol:

Ok, I was exaggerating. But would you really call them "fitted"? I fill out large pants and the large shorts were significantly bigger. I'll give them another shot, maybe I had an xl or something, I don't know. I just tried them on yesterday I'm not going crazy.

Ok, I was exaggerating. But would you really call them "fitted"? I fill out large pants and the large shorts were significantly bigger. I'll give them another shot, maybe I had an xl or something, I don't know. I just tried them on yesterday I'm not going crazy.

I'd call them "tapered"

Were you expecting them to fit like spandex? Everyone seems to have a different preference when it comes to the fit

Got my first pair of TF shorts the other day. The legs fit great but the waist is pretty snug (assumed I'd be an XS since I wear 28 in jeans/pants). They stretch out right? Or is it worth it to exchange for a size up? Thanks

Hi fellas, so , what is the deal with the tech fleece pants being so baggy at the back after having them on for 1 hr or faster. Any tips on making them fit better, maybe air dry them or something? 

Size down that's always been an issue with tech pants just depends on how you like your fit honestly

This time got a shipping confirmation from Nike on the red tech fleece shorts.
I size down from the pants. Wear pants in xl but shorts in large

Anyone know where I can get a pair of the Oatmeal TF pants new or used??

Update, I found a new pair on eBay for $200

Last edited:
Now that summer is approaching how do you guys plan on wearing your TF? Aside from the shorts everything else just seems to bulky and thick to wear during the day and even at night unless you live near the ocean. Just curious cause I see a lot of people copping jackets and pants still. 

Back
Top Bottom