**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I understand... but what I like might not be what he likes. Which is why I said you just have to decide for yourself.
Maybe he just wants to hear everyone's opinion or see what's the higher quality or more comfortable material?

Just kinda irks me when someone asks, "What do you guys think of XXX?" and someone responds, "Get what you like bro!"

That doesn't really help him. 

Maybe he just wants to hear everyone's opinion or see what's the higher quality or more comfortable material?

Just kinda irks me when someone asks, "What do you guys think of XXX?" and someone responds, "Get what you like bro!"

That doesn't really help him. 
Well first off he didnt ask "what do you guys think of..."

He said "which one is better?" 

And I never said "get what you like" because clearly he doesn't know what he likes. But by hearing what you like or what I like isn't going to really help either. He's going to get many different answers because everyone likes different things. At the end of the day the only way he's going to know which one is better for him... is to try them both and decide for himself

You shouldn't use other peoples opinions to form your own

Last edited:
Nike postponed delivery of the USA TF WR by a week.  Supposed to come tomorrow.  Now coming 8/23/16.  So I cancelled it. Just don't need it. 

Not too well versed with tech fleece stuff but looking for a men's windrunner preferably in grey. Do the newer models not come with the zippered pockets? I saw a grey one with the black stripe accent across the chest. I think it looks pretty nice, but no zipper pockets. Just seeing if I have to look for an older model or not ? Just seems like the zipper pockets would come in handy sometimes with keys/wallets

Not too well versed with tech fleece stuff but looking for a men's windrunner preferably in grey. Do the newer models not come with the zippered pockets? I saw a grey one with the black stripe accent across the chest. I think it looks pretty nice, but no zipper pockets. Just seeing if I have to look for an older model or not ? Just seems like the zipper pockets would come in handy sometimes with keys/wallets

you are correct. the newer model windrunners have the open style pockets. you're looking for an older style.

Wow new windrunners dont have the zippered pockets anymore? Glad i got so many during the last couple runs

Waiting for OBD to ship my tech knit hoodies but theyre taking their time :/

I know I'm about 2 years late, but eBay doesn't have jack (at least when I search Tech Winrunner IRD)... I'm looking for some of these jackets from 2014. Any thoughts on how to obtain one?

View media item 2134649

I know I'm about 2 years late, but eBay doesn't have jack (at least when I search Tech Winrunner IRD)... I'm looking for some of these jackets from 2014. Any thoughts on how to obtain one?
616757-455

Search ebay with that sku 
wink.gif

Xl and xxl pairs of the OG black tech knit pants up on eBay. I know someone had mentioned this colorway being hard to find.

he asked which one is better. there is nobody in the world that could definitively tell him which one is better than the other.
Ok which is better Ok i have tech fleece pants i don't have the nike tech nsw jogger on footlocker.com in product description side pockets and back pocket regular tech fleece just have the 1 side pock n long zipper i was wonder do anybody own a pair of the nike tech nsw jogger went to footlocker n footaction they got tech fleece pants but no back pocket

This is just the new version of TF that just released

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11008338/pgid-11278182

They still have the side zip pocket (just angled) as well as 2 regular pockets (left + right) unlike the previous version which only had a normal right pocket and the left was just the zippered pocket

And the older tech fleece pants do infact have a back pocket

Again... the only one that can decide which one is better is you. I have not bought a pair of this season TF pant but I intend to eventually. I like the older style and i'm sure I'll like this style as well. However you'll have to form your own opinion on which one is "better." It's not too hard to put in a lil research and decide for yourself

Last edited:
Ok which is better Ok i have tech fleece pants i don't have the nike tech nsw jogger on footlocker.com in product description side pockets and back pocket regular tech fleece just have the 1 side pock n long zipper i was wonder do anybody own a pair of the nike tech nsw jogger went to footlocker n footaction they got tech fleece pants but no back pocket

theres this thing called a period, it looks like a little dot. Use it.

Back
Top Bottom