**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ya that crew would be perfect, but I don't mess with women's clothes.

Will wait for the jacket to be discounted. Wanted it black and white, but I'll take navy and red.

Last edited:
You won't regret it. Great pants
TK grey trousers are my go to weekend trousers. Have great jeans and chinos for work that are comfy enough for the weeknd, but nothing compares to going out or relaxing at home in my TKs. IMO they blow TF out of the water, plus the piling happens less and is less obvious for TK than TF I feel

Yea after giving my TK windrunner and shorts a few wears I see why it gets so much love. I do still love TF, but it's comparing apples to oranges as someone said before, which I now better understand.

Just got my dynamic reveal hoodies in and I already know these will be my favorite hoodies. The TK reveal sleeves are easily the best part of the hoodie and then combine it with TF makes it a great, comfortable fit. The TF is definitely a lot thinner than past TF hoodies tho like people have mentioned for the newer TF. The asymmetrical zipper adds a nice stylish look but since it zips all the way up to your nose, the neck/face area is very wide and the hood is pretty massive. You can kinda tell how big it is by looking at the stock NDC pics with it zipped up all the way. But overall these hoodies are amazing and I can understand why yall love TK so much now. Definitely will cop more colorways once they go on sale and will be looking for TK gear.

yeah I wish they made the zipper not go up as high as it does, but I like the way it looks when its unzipped

Finally pulled the trigger on the tech knit pants from END. Hopefully worth the sale price I got it for.

View media item 2188420

great deal. I had actually ordered a pair of mediums when they first dropped the price. just got here yesterday :smokin

Has anybody ever seen a size small at tj & company? Seems like everybody is finding large and larger.

After all the good reviews. Can't wait for the TK pants to get here. Should be here on Friday from end and their fast shipping.

I am kind of surprised Nike hasn't re-released the TK WR and pants (someone said they were).  Maybe they will for Spring since it's not the warmest. I need a pair of the black pants.

Nike SL

Pants 30% off

Obsidian cropped xl, xxl $59.99 plus discount

Royal blue heathered L, XL XXL $49.99 plus discount

Black tech Camo M, L $54.99 plus discount

Usual acg tech fleece pants grey and blue $69.99 plus discount

Hurley USA sandals all 3 colors 10-12 $24.99

What do you guys think about the hurley phantom TF? I bought a pair of the pants around christmas time on a heavy discount. They have two zippered pockets, and the material seems almost identical to my Nike TF windrunner. I seem to think they fit better than the nike ones as well. anybody else bought them?

Flash sale on the Nike + app! Some tf on there but steals on other stuff like metcons

is there a way to find the on sale items on the app?

They have its own category. Click on th 48 hour sale notification on the app.

Mostly running and training stuff.

I must be missing it. I don't have any notification, and if I press the three lines in the upper right category while shopping, there isn't even a tab for clearance like the normal nike mobile site has

I must be missing it. I don't have any notification, and if I press the three lines in the upper right category while shopping, there isn't even a tab for clearance like the normal nike mobile site has

might not be for everyone, which would be weird. I got a notification for it. It says "48 hours up to 50% off Just for you". so if theres nothing in your inbox on the nike+ app(the newest one) then idk if you can see it elsewhere.

ok, that makes sense at least. i was like, no way are they really only allowing certain people to these prices :lol:

Back
Top Bottom