**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Guys with swoosh accounts need to get at me for the help with air max's. Thanks

Dayam swoosh accounts going like candy
laugh.gif
You have to work for Nike and/or be Endorsed.

i don't understand why people brag aboout swoosh access; i can only imagine how flooded their inbox gets afterwards with leechers

do you guys know where I can find the tech fleece pants in grey, size medium? Not liking those ebay prices...

do you guys know where I can find the tech fleece pants in grey, size medium? Not liking those ebay prices...

**EDIT**

Size? HAD em in stock, they only have XL now

Besides that NDC usually restocks em randomly throughout the day.

Ruvilla also has em

Last edited:
had a feeling some people were going to come around on the shorts after they seen pics 8)

all tech everything :smokin

if anyone knows where to peep a size M. black tech fleece pants shoot me a pm. was about to bite the bullet on the bay last night but then forgot I hadn't tried here yet. 

Would anyone happen to have a lead on a pair of medium fleece pants in grey? I checked the links in the first post and all of the sites are currently out of stock. I'd love to avoid paying ebay prices if possible :D

Would anyone happen to have a lead on a pair of medium fleece pants in grey? I checked the links in the first post and all of the sites are currently out of stock. I'd love to avoid paying ebay prices if possible
happy.gif
first post should have enough sites with grey, seemed to be least popular color

If your near NTSF I returned a medium there this past weekend, they go fast but its worth a try 8)

Wow I was JUST there today. They had everything except for the tech pants. Very few greys, however. Mainly in bigger sizes. I didn't see any Ms.

Had the new N98. Another variation of the N98 with the chest pocket (that was posted In this thread and on eBay and I hadn't seen it before), Super 1mms in three colors.

Last edited:
Wow I was JUST there today. They had everything except for the tech pants. Very few greys, however. Mainly in bigger sizes. I didn't see any Ms.

Had the new N98. Another variation of the N98 with the chest pocket (that was posted In this thread and on eBay and I hadn't seen it before), Super 1mms in three colors.

Seriously! Then they sold them right away, at least 2 or 3 employees came up and asked me if they were tech fleece pants and they were eying them as I was returning them :lol:

Yeah I tried on all the 1mm cw's the red is more of an orangish red mix not really red. I was gonna buy the grey racers but they didn't have my size, which is probably a good thing :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom