**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

laugh.gif
none taken. on the slimmer side
that explains the TTS 
pimp.gif

How much do you order from Nike? I'm surprised I didn't get anything

I actually order from ndc quite a bit so I figured it was for ppl that order a bunch and are showing appreciation but someone else mentioned it could have been for ppl who don't order a lot so it seems like they just randomly sent them out

I actually order from ndc quite a bit so I figured it was for ppl that order a bunch and are showing appreciation but someone else mentioned it could have been for ppl who don't order a lot so it seems like they just randomly sent them out
The codes given out were: $50 off, $25 off, and Free Two-Day Shipping. Debating using my $25 off a Tech Windrunner 
eyes.gif

damn lol I didnt get any thing
I guess it was really random. It may have to do with people spending a certain amount in April/May? Could be people who spent over $500? I'd be curious to see if anyone got a code that hasn't spent a dime lately on NDC.

Last edited:
I guess it was really random. It may have to do with people spending a certain amount in April/May? Could be people who spent over $500? I'd be curious to see if anyone got a code that hasn't spent a dime lately on NDC.

I normally get those 2 day shipping codes when they cancel my order.

I dont think it would be for spending an x amount of dollars because I've been in the same boat you were in plenty of times unfortunately :lol: :smh:

Nevermind, nike only sent me a 2 day free ship :smh:

Better than nothing honestly. Now the million dollar question: Do you think Windrunners will EVER go on sale? and if so, cheaper than $75?
I think they will go straight to outlets and not go on sale on NDC. 

After discussion with half a dozen friends, it seems whoever had newsletter and notification on from ndc got some code, one way or another. The rest of my friends who didn't have it turned on had nothing.

I have 3 accounts and only 1 was given a $50 gift card and my other 2 with no newsletter turned on, did not receive anything.

One of my buddies has 4 accounts and every account was given a gift card and coincidentally, newsletter turned on for all 4 accounts.

After discussion with half a dozen friends, it seems whoever had newsletter and notification on from ndc got some code, one way or another. The rest of my friends who didn't have it turned on had nothing.

I have 3 accounts and only 1 was given a $50 gift card and my other 2 with no newsletter turned on, did not receive anything.

One of my buddies has 4 accounts and every account was given a gift card and coincidentally, newsletter turned on for all 4 accounts.
My wife got a $25 off code and hasn't bought anything since last summer.

So do you think they will drop below $75? This coupon is only good until 5/31.
It probably will if it hits outlets but then it will be hit or miss on catching them. If you really want it you should buy it at $75 with free shipping. Well worth the dough at $75 IMO.

It probably will if it hits outlets but then it will be hit or miss on catching them. If you really want it you should buy it at $75 with free shipping. Well worth the dough at $75 IMO.
Touché. Now for the matter of color. Grey vs Black, since they go with anything

Yeah I would go with the grey. My grey hoodie should be waiting for me when I get home from NDC. Had a 20% off coupon I used on it.

I'm a size small in nike basketball shorts.. I ordered a Small... good idea to size up.I'm going to place an order for medium and return these to nike clearance. 

I think it is random. I am subscribed to the newsletter and I didn't get anything, not even a free 2-day shipping code. I have spent well over $500 between April and May, too. So my call is that it is random.

I think it is random. I am subscribed to the newsletter and I didn't get anything, not even a free 2-day shipping code. I have spent well over $500 between April and May, too. So my call is that it is random.
its def random... between apr-may ive spent a few thousand... i got nothing

my bro spend $100 in the same time frame and got a free two day shipping code... lol

Back
Top Bottom