**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

futuristic english
laugh.gif

what site ha the tech pants for less than retail in all colors? especially size Medium? they dont have these in store anywhere so TTS or nah?

never had the tighter fitting leg sweat pants before either
laugh.gif
what sz do you wear in jeans? 

Im 6'1 175 and wear Large in TF... there tailored fit but not tight.... IMO TF shorts are better less issues with sizing 

Hi, im new in this thread and looking for buying the tech fleece tracksuit, could you please tell me what is the rhe difference between this
081053.jpg
and this
cedb4701644a212aa861c446109ea750_h900w590_crop.jpg
?

forward2me is a good one i've used. they sell you a 2$ UK address... they email you when your package arrives, and you negotiate shipping service and cost. pretty straight forward, no hassle. only hard part for me was doing having to do a bank transfer via e-trade... that mess took me like a week each time.

If anyone is from socal, Citadel Outlet had blue and black hoodies for $100. FSR. If anyone has seen the pants at outlets, please let me know

You won't generally see the pants at outlets because the employees swoop then before they hit the shelf. You can probably find a xxl

fyi...i got one of the new purple 1mm tech crew sweatshirts in the mail today. it is on point! great shade of heather purple. it does have cuffed sleeves, as promised.

That blue drawstring is really off putting. anyone know if its possible to replace it on the new windrunners and pants? wat lace would you think works?

can anyone tell me how the tech hoodie/jacket fits? I know the pants fit a size small. is that true for the hoodie/jacket as well? 

That blue drawstring is really off putting. anyone know if its possible to replace it on the new windrunners and pants? wat lace would you think works?
on the older windrunners, the string is sewed in the middle of the hood so it wont come out. I believe this is also true for the tech pants. So you could switch out the strings, but its a lot of work

Color is pretty dope! Looks like Nike is going with the less heathered effect on all the colors now.

Back
Top Bottom