**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does anyone know if END clothing will charge import fees to Canada? Also are the nike tech fleece rc pants on footlocker the same as the 1mm?

Does anyone know if END clothing will charge import fees to Canada? Also are the nike tech fleece rc pants on footlocker the same as the 1mm?

END doesnt charge import fees. Import fees are imposed by your goverment on the amount of declared property. To answer your question, END always declares the full retail amount no mater if you buy at a discount or not. Canada is notrious for assesing import fees. So in your case I would anticipate your country imposing import taxes on full retail amout of what ever you buy.

END doesnt charge import fees. Import fees are imposed by your goverment on the amount of declared property. To answer your question, END always declares the full retail amount no mater if you buy at a discount or not. Canada is notrious for assesing import fees. So in your case I would anticipate your country imposing import taxes on full retail amout of what ever you buy.
Just ordered from them so I hope I don't get raped by fees like $25+ 

Buddy.

I just got hit with import duties from END. It's hit or miss honestly. I live in New York if that matters. From reading these forms from customs it seems that if your item is declared over a certain limit you'll get hit with fees.

You should be good with tech shorts though.

Last edited:
Buddy.

I just got hit with import duties from END. It's hit or miss honestly. I live in New York if that matters. From reading these forms from customs it seems that if your item is declared over a certain limit you'll get hit with fees.

You should be good with tech shorts though.
I bought the tech fleece pants so I'm positive I'm going to get hit with import duties. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you have to pay for the duties?

For me (in Georgia) it seems as long as I stay below $200 I don't pay import fees but over I pay them.

60%? Where do I get in on that...
On Monday a foot action code that was supposed to be 10% off was actually giving 60% off for a few hours before they caught on. I put the order in and crossed my fingers waiting on the cancelation, but it shipped out yesterday.

Just ordered from them so I hope I don't get raped by fees like $25+ 

I forgot to add that END wil declare the full british Poung or EURO rate, I forget which one they use.

I bought the tech fleece pants so I'm positive I'm going to get hit with import duties. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you have to pay for the duties?

I'm paying $27. You should be good, I bought Flyknits from END duty-free before... Granted this time my item was $260+ which probably caused it.

I forgot to add that END wil declare the full british Poung or EURO rate, I forget which one they use.

On the customs form END declared the full USD rate.

Need oatmeal shorts and pants. Need obsidian pants and windrunner. Need charcoal pants and super 1mm. Struggle

Need oatmeal shorts and pants. Need obsidian pants and windrunner. Need charcoal pants and super 1mm. Struggle
need everything's you are Super Hero , should have big wallet , to spend your all money for those 
nthat.gif

Hey guys I'm a really skinny dude & I'm wondering which size I should get for the 1mm tech fleece pants. I wear 27-28 waist jeans, I'm 5`6 & 105 lbs. Should I get the x-small or small? 

I have the obsidian pants, missed out on the windrunner and not sure if there will be one for the this years tech pack

Back
Top Bottom