**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

New thicker tech fleece pants will be coming out late fall around oct-nov. Price will be around $120-130. 

^Repped

That teal heathered one is nice. I try to stay away from those colors as I get tired of them easily.

Last edited:
Price on Tech Pants are ridiculous. I'm never copping another pair again. $80 was my max for them, now its $100 and $70 for shorts. *******t.

Does tech fleece shrink? I got medium in the wind runner and its a little long on me. 

Yes it does shrink. Just bought the heather gray tech windrunner in a large. Found it to be a little big, threw them in the washer in warm water, used high heat in the dryer and now the jacket fits perfectly. If you still don't like the fit try doing another cycle.

Yes it does shrink. Just bought the heather gray tech windrunner in a large. Found it to be a little big, threw them in the washer in warm water, used high heat in the dryer and now the jacket fits perfectly. If you still don't like the fit try doing another cycle.
Does the cotton start to ball or anything? I've yet to wash mine yet in fear of that... 

6'0 210lbs, assumed XL in the pant would be the way to go but the cuffs were nearly dragging on the ground, so surprisingly L fits perfectly. Also picked up the windrunner, this **** is great. 

here's some info for those asking about sizing. i'm 6'2-3; 195 w chicken legs and went with the following:

Wind runner hoodie: L - little snug on the body and arms but ok since it has long sleeves
Pants (pre blue drawstring): XL
Crew (current version): XL. L would have worked on the body but sleeves were too short

hope this helps

6'0 210lbs, assumed XL in the pant would be the way to go but the cuffs were nearly dragging on the ground, so surprisingly L fits perfectly. Also picked up the windrunner, this **** is great. 
Lol bruh what? I'm 5'10ish.. 180 and wear a Large.. How you 210 and say the Large fits perfectly?

If anybody needs an XL and has a XXL to swap hmu. I picked up an XL and they fit too snug for me. NEVER WORN! But I did tear the retail tags off Bc I was excited lol. Again I've only tried them on, never worn for more than a minute or so

Lol bruh what? I'm 5'10ish.. 180 and wear a Large.. How you 210 and say the Large fits perfectly?
They just fit better? XL were too big all round, thighs, waist, everything. The large just has a better fit for me, but still has plenty of room to avoid that sisters jeans look. 

this might be one of the best outlet runs ive seen in a while... How much was the kobe id's, and the tech fleeces?

Kobe ID's were not from the outlet...

Tech Pants: $24.99
Kids tech Hoody: $24.99
Grey Windrunner: $19.99
Grey 3m Seasonal Hoody: $39.99

Back
Top Bottom