**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

camos goin for 185 plus on the bay 
sick.gif

so i grabbed an xxl in the tech fleece pant (6,3 and 36 waist) and they fit a little big but the xl is a bit to tight does anybody know if they shrink much when washed or dried? sorry if its already been posted 
They do shrink although stretch to normal after a few wears.

Welp some of the stitching came out from the back pocket on my black pair and now there's a hole. Gonna contact Nike

Prior to wash i didn't notice this but I'm not sure what's up? These are on my obsidian pair, is it defective or cause by my fault
Always wash inside out to limit this from happening. It'll happen eventually, but inside-out washing will delay it from happening

Check out the Kyodan brand that they are selling at Marshalls, Identical knockoffs of the nike ones, same colors, cut, fit and material. I picked up the black ones and gray (tiger) cant tell em apart from my nike ones. $24.99.

Check out the Kyodan brand that they are selling at Marshalls, Identical knockoffs of the nike ones, same colors, cut, fit and material. I picked up the black ones and gray (tiger) cant tell em apart from my nike ones. $24.99.

Pics?

I saw those kyodan at Marshall's. The quality and fit are no where close. They have 2 front pockets and fit really tight. I tried them on and had to pass due to them feeling cheap. I guess at $24.99 you get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom