**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Are there any sites right now that have the Tech Fleece pants on sale/promo code?  Help me out guys.

Good gawd, 550 for the jacket?! Was thinkin like 350 at most. Guess I wont b coppin that unless it sits til end of Jan...

Damn! After carefully viewing the ACG jacket I think I want one. I'm pretty sure I want one.

crazy how people are even thinking about buying overpriced china made jackets
mean.gif
you could buy a quality jacket from Dolce and Gabbana brand new,  for the prices they are asking.

i feel that way too. but 550 is steep!

It is, a bit. At $400-450 I would be totally comfortable buying this piece. Gonna see if I have a 20% in my email inbox.

Either way I believe I'm ordering it. If it's not what I expect then back it goes. The only thing to figure out now is sizing.

They are trying way to hard to get in the luxury market. With these and their Jordan shine/ premium lines. You can't go 0-100 real quick and reposition your product lines. This should be a gradual climb over time. I hope these crazy price points fail miserably and they learn their lesson.

Last edited:
crazy how people are even thinking about buying overpriced china made jackets:smh: you could buy a quality jacket from Dolce and Gabbana brand new,  for the prices they are asking.

You could say that about any Nike product. You don't think the kicks we buy are way overpriced? Cost/profit they're laughing all the way to the bank.

With that said I like the Nike product, I like this ACG jacket but if when I have it in my hands and its not what I expect then it's going back.

You could say that about any Nike product. You don't think the kicks we buy are way overpriced? Cost/profit they're laughing all the way to the bank.

With that said I like the Nike product, I like this ACG jacket but if when I have it in my hands and its not what I expect then it's going back.
ofcourse you could make that argument about any Nike product, but it doesn't justify a 200% percent increase by branding "ACG and Nikelab" and a reversible gimmick. I personally like the jacket too but it will be had for 60$ at the clearance store
nthat.gif

545277-063

looking for this in a xl.

shoepalace as it for $99 plus 4.95 for shipping, retail is $130 right?

i tried using codes posted several pages back but they dont work

footlocker doesnt allow any discounts or codes on this item

di*cks sporting goods version is different but i cant tell by their picture

finish line has blue draw strings 

macys is also a different hoodie all together i believe

if anyone can help me find this any cheaper i have a $20 off WC reward for FNL

after getting my 3 pairs of pants from kicksusa i hate to pay this much for the windrunner, so before i purchased i was hoping someone could help me out. TIA!!

Last edited:
ofcourse you could make that argument about any Nike product, but it doesn't justify a 200% percent increase by branding "ACG and Nikelab" and a reversible gimmick. I personally like the jacket too but it will be had for 60$ at the clearance store :nthat:    

True as well. I have found many dope pieces at the clearance store in SL. I hear you about it being overpriced but of course that's all relative. If this does hit the clearance stores, and I hope it does, it'll be once winter is over.

i wish this jacket would've had a dedicated hood versus the stuff it in your collar type.

ofcourse you could make that argument about any Nike product, but it doesn't justify a 200% percent increase by branding "ACG and Nikelab" and a reversible gimmick. I personally like the jacket too but it will be had for 60$ at the clearance store :nthat:    
You can make that argument about a lot of things we buy :lol: but that ACG stuff is high and I always felt that for the price I pay from Nike that I could perhaps go out and find something even better for the same price or cheaper

I went to target this weekend hoping to try the targets fleece pants ,  out of stock...the lady looked at nearby stores.  nothing within 60 miles from me.  :wow: .  I was in pasadena..are these that popular?

odd that they're hard to come by down there. up north they're practically at every location. can't beat the price though. for me the fit is consistent with TF.

I ordered 4 pairs of TF at a uk online store called urban industry. With ship each pair came to $66 with code. They also have obsidian available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom