**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Once I dropped the $20 info the thread went nuts
laugh.gif
thought I would've had crazy reps after all the info I was posting
ya i remember seeing that late at night two nights ago and was like...this guy can't possibly be putting this up as an april fools joke?! 

anyways I'm glad you and the two other dudes caught on and began giving info asap. community deserves people like you and the other homies. 

Last edited:
Thanks man. It was a real simple process though, all the employees were cool. We were all talking about the tech fleece products & shoes. Real nice staff at the Rosemont outlet.

I gotta come up with a scheme to swap for other colors
devil.gif
bring back to HOH with no receipt and just do an exchange for other colors straight up or add $20 for the camo = profit?

Last edited:
devil.gif
pretty sure FNL FL HOH would let you return/exchange without a receipt. just leave tags on and go in and say how gf/rents bought this pair of pants and didn't fit, didnt have receipt yada yada...

i'm pretty sure they would go ahead and do it. 

devil.gif
FTL and HOH should allow.  I really did get mine as a gift few months back and i told them I wanted to change colors.  it was no issue at all.  have your VIP # ready, incase they dont have your color, they can stock locate and ship for free to you.  (as long as you have a VIP#)

devil.gif
FTL and HOH should allow.  I really did get mine as a gift few months back and i told them I wanted to change colors.  it was no issue at all.  have your VIP # ready, incase they dont have your color, they can stock locate and ship for free to you.  (as long as you have a VIP#)
ill either do this or go to mercer or niketown and swap for some maroon and obsidians

Would finishline work? I have one at the rich mall in Orlando and I know they have the carbon with volt

Back
Top Bottom