**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yup. Told them I got it as a gift and I just wanted to exchange them. As long as the tags are on them, looks new, etc.. You should be good
Not necessarily, when I try to do this at the outlets they only give the lowest price they ever sold for.  I had legit gotten some gifts that didn't fit and they were offering next to nothing when the item was still on NDC for retail.

Not necessarily, when I try to do this at the outlets they only give the lowest price they ever sold for.  I had legit gotten some gifts that didn't fit and they were offering next to nothing when the item was still on NDC for retail.
I think that is if you are trying to get money back,  for an exchange for the same item might be okay

Hmm interesting, if I knew I could exchange for other colors I would've bought more shorts and exchanged at NT or something.  Oh well good to know.  Thanks!

so since we all came up on our jackets and pants. i picked up both the windrunner and the aw77 which do you guys prefer? im debating about which i should keep of the 2 

so since we all came up on our jackets and pants. i picked up both the windrunner and the aw77 which do you guys prefer? im debating about which i should keep of the 2 
Prefer the Crew with my flash max jacket :pimp:

Didn't cop any windrunners.. Have too many jackets and I live in Florida :smh:

Last edited:
I got through at Livermore. Only had the shorts and zip up crew were on sale. The hoody too but it's too hot for all that and I got enough hoodies.

I really just wanted the shorts and pants but the pants were up to 70 so I passed. And only the grey shorts with orange string had my size. Everything else look sold out. But the gut told me that Nike has been sending emails to stop.

would have loved to try a pair of shorts for that price, but i don't think i would have been able to pull them off.

Called local Nike outlet again today just to check. Amazing how they act like they have never even heard of the deal lol

Called local Nike outlet again today just to check. Amazing how they act like they have never even heard of the deal lol
Man you just go in there nonchalant and ask to get some help looking up some stuff on nike assist and go on from there. Don't even make it seem like it's a huge deal what you are doing..

FLEECE GATE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna help out a few NTers, got some stuff that prolly wont fit 

These are my orders from the outlet in NJ and my local outlet today

I prefer the AW77 because the length of the waistband is the same all the way around.I don't like how the Windrunner is longer in the back than the front. From the back it has the same look of an untucked dress shirt. I just don't like how it looks, but to each there own.

If you guys are looking for someone to blame on why the promotion got stopped early blame the people who are bulk buying pairs. the original promotion was going to run through the 6th but Nike saw word got out too fast and saw too many bulk buys go through, were talking hundreds of 20+ pants in one order. I guess the official word now is that it will be up to store managers to decide on whether customers can buy the TF pants.

IF you're still trying to flourish I'd suggest hitting up the coolest nike employee you know. I guess the pants are still the promo price for employees.

Who here has wash their tech pants and dried w/ dryer? I want to know how much they shrink. Very little, a lot, or none at all.

If you guys are looking for someone to blame on why the promotion got stopped early blame the people who are bulk buying pairs. the original promotion was going to run through the 6th but Nike saw word got out too fast and saw too many bulk buys go through, were talking hundreds of 20+ pants in one order. I guess the official word now is that it will be up to store managers to decide on whether customers can buy the TF pants.

IF you're still trying to flourish I'd suggest hitting up the coolest nike employee you know. I guess the pants are still the promo price for employees.
Its actually still running through the 6th.. 

I think the only stores that are choosing not to do it are the ones that were getting blown up. 

Pants are definitely still $20 I saw the price when they searched em up on the Mobile Assist.

I say if you have an outlet near your city and you really want to cop some get up and make that drive some preople gotta stop looking for handouts. My outlet is 30-45 mins from me and I made the drive. If thats not an option then pull up a list of outlets and get to calling lol theres gotta be an outlet out there that takes phone orders and has the mobile assist. 

My spot didnt even know how much stuff was marked down they were surprised.

laugh.gif
Also dont start spazzing out or acting like its some big sale just calmy ask boys if they can look something up for you.

View media item 1476390

Its actually still running through the 6th.. 

I think the only stores that are choosing not to do it are the ones that were getting blown up. 

Pants are definitely still $20 I saw the price when they searched em up on the Mobile Assist.

I say if you have an outlet near your city and you really want to cop some get up and make that drive some preople gotta stop looking for handouts. My outlet is 30-45 mins from me and I made the drive. If thats not an option then pull up a list of outlets and get to calling lol theres gotta be an outlet out there that takes phone orders and has the mobile assist. 

My spot didnt even know how much stuff was marked down they were surprised.

laugh.gif
Also dont start spazzing out or acting like its some big sale just calmy ask boys if they can look something up for you.
went today and had the employees pull up the pants on the phone and saw that they were back up to 100. the black ones were 69 i believe, but they fixed the pricing error. guess it just depends on the store.

So by using the the mobile assist in outlet stores, the store doesnt need to have tech fleeces on stock right? and could anybody pm me style codes

Back
Top Bottom