**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

View media item 1487414
After searching for a while, I finally found a pair of Deep Royals in my size from a little German clothing boutique with a little help from Google. They were the last pair left and discounted. Came out to $71 USD shipped. By far the best color IMO. I am happy and retiring from the TF game. Flourish my people!

same here. we probably got it from the same place. they also had the off green looking ones with the volt strings. when i bought them for around $75 i though i was doing it until this $20 fiasco :lol:

Anyone know where I can cop the black/grey camo tech pants for under $100 shipped? Will rep.

Last edited:
Around fall last year I started to see nike sweatpants regular fit with toggles on the botom to mke the leg opening biggger and smaller. They were around 40 to 50$ I held off on buying them and have not been able to find them since. I dont know the product name so I have not been able to find them in searches. They arent the tech fleece. Thanks.

View media item 1489089
Not sure if these are tech fleece, but they have the Nike tech pocket on the side, picked em up at local ross for $17, your ross might have these as well. Be on the lookout. Sorry for the crappy pic, not sure why it uploaded blurry.

Nice score! They aren't tech fleece but are called tech shorts. Nike also made similar pants, I believe they wear marketed as either casual wear or golf wear.

Last edited:
was browsing and Macy's black tech shorts for $36.99
i only see a tech jacket on the website. you got a web ID?

I figured it out. The Web ID is   1313501. When I added to cart, the shorts went from $36.99 to $50 so I called customer service and they were able to honor the $36.99 price since it was still showing up on the website and offered free shipping. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
i only see a tech jacket on the website. you got a web ID?

I figured it out. The Web ID is  1313501. 
When I added to cart, the shorts went from $36.99 to $50 so I called customer service and they were able to honor the $36.99 price since it was still showing up on the website and offered free shipping. Hope this helps.

damn, and now they're back to saying 49.99

Will NikeTown take back a pair of worn twice pants because the threading along the waist is coming undone?

Back
Top Bottom